sunrise

~chapter 27~

Sighing I feel him slowly rub my back, "Ok well, my parents" I start and blow out a breath,

"I live with my Uncle Ted which was my dads brother" I say

"I'm here" he says to me and I shoot him a small smile and I lean into his chest looking at the lake that has small ripples on it.

"My parents passed away when I was young, I was about five and I didn't really understand fully until I was eleven" I say.

I feel his fingers soothe me and I look at him with unshed tears and I can feel myself grow more emotional, "they both died in a car crash"

"Mia Cara" he whispers kissing my cheek and I chuckle wiping underneath my eyes and I smile softly.

"I don't really remember them much but the reason why I moved school in my last year was because I kept getting hounded about it" I say

"My last school was full of rich privileged kids and if you didn't have parents you were an outcast and treated weirdly- don't ask me" I say

"But why?" He asks me and I shrug picking the fabric of the blanket with my fingers and I look up at him to see him watching me.

I feel his hands on my ass grip me closer to him and he leans in after I've gave him my approval and I feel him lay me down on the blanket.

I feel his hands explore me further and I moan in his mouth as his hands crawl further down my body and I get flashbacks from Venice.

His stubble pricks against my chin and I lift his top and feel his abs under my fingers and I watch as he smirks at me cockily.

"I know you're impressed" he whispers and I chuckle to myself at his brashness, "whatever you say Mr Romano" I wink

He lifts my oversized top up and kisses my stomach and pulls me closer, his tongue doing wondrous things to my needy body.

"Your body amazes me" he says and I smile as I feel him get closer to my breasts and I dig my nails into his muscly shoulders.

I'm sure you know what the rest of the night looked like

The next morning I crack one of my eyes open and I watch the sunlight reflect onto Salvatore's back and it makes him look even more tanned than before.

Staring at his long eyelashes I run my hands through his tousled black hair and I feel him groan as he stirs awake.

"Buongiorno" he murmurs and pulls me closer to him and I snuggle my face onto his chest inhaling his masculine scent.

"Morning Sir" I say and he kisses my jaw with a groan, "good morning" he says back and his phone goes off which makes him utter Italian curse words under his breath.

He stands up and plucks his phone out of his trousers and answers it with an annoyed expression marred on his forehead.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry, I was with my friends, too drunk to drive home" he chuckles awkwardly and I sit up realising that I'm only in my bra.