little seductress

~chapter thirty two~

Twirling my hair around my finger, I smile as I watch Salvatore trace patterns on my thigh, I kiss his neck.

"Mmm" he says and gives me more access as I kiss his neck more lightly tracing it down to his top button on his shirt that is unbuttoned.

Stopping I look up at him with my lashes and I smirk satisfied with his reaction that shows me I've left him flustered.

"You okay?" He asks me and I nod

"Who bought my painting?" I say out of the blue and he looks taken aback before creasing his brows together, thinking.

Is there anything he does without it looking sexy?

"A man from New York I think, he owns some gallery there, he added it to his natural beauty collection" he says.

"Right" I say and he smiles knowing what I'm about to say

"You still want me to paint you naked don't you?" He says touching the end of my hair and I nod bashfully feeling brave.

"You little seductress" he whispers with a faint chuckle and I grin against his lips that brush against mine, teasing me.

"Angeline is out Friday night" he tells me pulling away leaving me slightly breathless and I widen my eyes in excitement

"You can finally come over if you like and we can..."

I think I gained another heartbeat, down there

"I would like that" I say nodding and he kisses my lips and hums, "you are attending Art club tonight right?" He asks

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" I say realising I need to finish my painting and he nods, satisfied that I will be there.

"Good, tomorrow we will..." he starts

He gets cut off by the sounds of a knock resonating on the door and I quickly scramble off his lap and he pats his shirt down frantically.

"Cazzo"

He swears under his breath pushing his chair back to the desk and I leave one last chaste kiss, before opening the door to leave, revealing the culprit on the other side of the door.

Angeline?

"Oh hi Miss Giovanni" I smile shyly pretending that I wasn't just kissing her fiancée and talking about how tomorrow night he will paint me naked.

"Hello Cara, may I have a word with Mr Romano" she says, treating me like a child and I nod ever so sweetly.

"Of course, I was just leaving, thank you Mr Romano for your... help" I finish and he nods softly with a curious twinkle in his brown eyes.

I shut the door on them and leave his office and make my way to the dinner hall, realising that Grayson is still a major problem.

"Fuck" I say under my breath and squeeze past a few people in the corridors and I hold my bag closer to me as I smile at Brittany.

"Hey guys, did I miss anything?" I say to them and they all look at me with confused expressions and I sit down in silence.

"Um is everyone ok?" I say looking at Aaliyah who has red eyes and is sniffling slightly, showing the aftermath of crying.

"Guys...?" I say again and Loren sips her coffee and looks at me, "We heard what happened last night, you know about you and the man"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I wanted to ask you about Grayson, he ran out of English and he has bruises all over him"

"He was beat up by the man that threatened you, Aaliyah told me" say Loren and I look between them all, wait... They aren't blaming me right?

"If I had known Grayson would've got hurt I wouldn't have gone but..." I get cut off by Aaliyah who grabs my shaky hand.

"It's not your fault" she says smiling at me

"But he got hurt because of me, he wouldn't speak to me and he could be doing something bad right now" I say but Lucas shakes his head

"Don't worry about Gray, he text me earlier saying to tell you all that he has gone to the warehouse" he says and Brittany smiles at me.

"But he wouldn't speak to me, he seemed angry and hurt, I just thought the worse" I explain and Loren shakes her head

"Grayson gets into fights with men like that all the time, it's why I don't like him hanging with his gang friends" she says

"So he's not about to jump off a bridge and blame me forever right?" I cringe when I think about all his bruises and his swollen eye.

"Don't be stupid, he's fine" Loren says and Aaliyah smiles at me, "it was stupid of me to drag you there last night, I take responsibility" she says

"Oh Aaliyah don't feel that way honestly..."

"No please, I take the blame and if I had known that would've happened" she says and I shake my head trying to tell her I'm fine.

"Please, Aaliyah" I say cutting her off and she nods softly wiping her eyes and I have to admit last nights 'ordeal' has slightly dampened the mood.

"Right I'm going to grab some food, anyone want to join?" I say and Loren stands up nodding rubbing her stomach.

"I'm starving, I'm gonna get something too" she says picking up her school bag and we go into the cafeteria.

I grab a pot of Sicilian tuna pasta with a lemon slice for pudding and I go and pay, seeing Loren has a chicken fajita wrap in her hand.

We sit down and eat our lunch and as I go to take the rubbish up to the bin at the front of the room I see Mr Romano grab a chocolate cookie.

Walking ever-so-casually over to him I smile and he looks up after sitting and takes a bite into the cookie,

oh how I wish I was that cookie right now

"Sir" I greet him and he nods at me with a hint of a smile but it leaves his lips when he sees Angeline place a hand on his shoulder.

"I'm going back to work now amor, call me" she says giving me a small smile of jealousy and she walks off, her heels clattering along the way.

"Miss Delores" he says

"Can I have some cookie?" I ask him and his eyes dart around the room and he pulls a piece of the cookie.

I make sure no one is watching and I swiftly eat the cookie from his fingers and lick one of them quickly, making him mumble to himself.

"See you at Art club" I tease winking at him and he smirks deviously and walks off giving me a good view of his ass in his grey slacks.

Chewing the last bit of the cookie I hook my arm through Loren's and we walk off to our next lesson chatting briefly about graduation and prom.

A/N

sorry my loves this was one of the shorter chapters but I will make it up to you as the next few chaps will have LOTS of good stuff ;)

who are we rooting for Grayson or Salv?

give me good song recommendations

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
         X.          X.       X.          X