a big tough man needs someone to soften his heart

~chapter thirty~

My mouth drops open with my sanity,

What the hell is Salvatore doing here? What if someone notices he's here?

"What are you doing?" I ask and he grabs my hand with fumes practically coming out of his ear, as he pulls me away from the man on the floor.

"Let's go Cara" he says and he tugs me away from a distraught Aaliyah and my mind goes on hundreds of different turmoils.

"Let go Salvatore!" I shout and he continues dragging me away and I lash out by smacking his arm and he spins around.

"Sorry Cara I just didn't like seeing that man and how he lunged at you over a fucking drink and I..." I cut him off mid sentence

"How did you find me?" I say and he rubs his face with his hand and looks down at his feet and tugs me closer to him

"You mentioned this in my office this afternoon, I knew it would be dangerous so I thought I would come along" he says

"That's kind of creepy, watching my every love getting ready to punch someone, I can't believe you and now you've really made it obvious we're together" I say throwing my hands up

"Look I'm sorry but it's good that I did come and watch so I could save you from that hoodlum" he says with a thick accent and I scoff at the mispronunciation.

"I could've handled him!" I defend myself  and he rolls his eyes looking at my lips and smirks, "of course you could've, he was twice your size"

"Well..." I say knowing he is right and I get into the passenger side of his car and curse, "shit"

"What? You okay?" He asks me and he starts the engine and I grab my phone, "yeah but I've kinda ditched Aaliyah" I say

"She'll understand mi amor" he says and I nod hoping he's right and I text her a quick message saying I'm going home and I'll make it up to her.

"So you don't trust Grayson?" I ask him fidgeting with the end of my jacket and he rubs his chin with his finger.

"I don't know, I mean I do know... I just don't know if I trust his friends" he says distastefully like he had to swallow acid.

"Grayson does hang with a different crowd taut wouldn't be considered appropriate in Eastwood but other than that man they seem ok" I say

"I don't know Cara, you're just too sweet for your own good and men like that, trust me, they won't pity you" he explains.

I nod biting knowing he's right but when I hear my phone buzz with Grayson's name I slide my finger over the answer button.

"Hello?" I say hearing the crowds cheering in the back of the phone call instantly.

"Oh hi, where are you? Aaliyah was nearly crying in a ball on the floor when I finished my race, she said a man tried to punch you and then..."

"Grayson I'm fine really, I got out of there, I feel bad for leaning Aaliyah but it wasn't safe" I say and he hums.

"Who did you leave with?" He asks and I turn silent, I look over at Salvatore smiling at me but I furrow my brows.

Grayson won't be happy, he accused me of being his whore.

But who is Grayson to control me?

"Oh no one, just my dad came to pick me up" I say awkwardly and Salvatore nods in understanding and I feel myself cringe at the silence.

"Oh okay, well see you tomorrow right?" He chuckles humourlessly and I nod saying goodbye to which I just hear the line go dead.

I turn my phone off and I feel Salvatore's hand slither it's way onto my lap and I contain the feeling of erratic butterflies in my stomach.

"Could I stay with you tonight?" I ask him and he looks over at me smiling softly and he sighs taking my hand in his.

"I would love you to stay with me"

"But..." I ponder and he sighs again and I pout which makes himself groan, "you know I want you to but Angeline is home"

"Oh right, of course" I say meekly but he pulls over at the side of the small road and takes both of my hands in his.

"Cara, you know I won't go and sleep with Angeline tonight don't you?" He asks me and my eyes flitter to his lips that I want to kiss so badly.

"Yes but..." I start but he kisses my lips cutting me off from all my suspicions and I have to recover from my hitched breath.

"Please trust me, I know it's early days but you're the only one for me mia cara" he whispers the last part with so much vulnerability.

"I trust you" I squeeze his hands and he smiles pulling me closer to him and I forget that we are in his perfectly clean car.

"You're not going to break my car" he chuckles and he pulls my thighs so that I'm straddling him and I feel his hands touch my cheeks.

"Angeline and me are in an agreement, you know we are, we are strictly friends- nothing more, nothing less" he chided and kisses my nose softly.

"I do trust you, it's just I want you to be lying next to me at night not her" I say and he leans his forehead against my own.

"So do I, I would move Earth and moon for you Cara, it's cheesy and too romantic for me as I'm a big tough man" he says in an Italian accent and I chuckle.

"But even a big tough man needs someone to soften his heart" he says tracing his heart through his top with my hand.

I feel his abs underneath his shirt and I get flashbacks from Italy and I speak my mind right there and then,

"Can you paint me naked?" I ask him and he chuckles nodding and he kisses my jaw, "you want to recreate Titanic?" he grins

"Of course, when I have an artist guy I want him to paint me wearing this, and only this" I quote ponying at my thin heart necklace and he chuckles.

"Of course mi amor, you deserve a painting by Van Gough" he says and I lean into him kissing his lips, as we go on his tongue slips into my mouth.

"Salvatore" I say and he touches my cheeks and I watch his eyes light up as I fiddle with my top and pull it over my head.

He runs his fingers over my body and kiss my chest and he makes his way down to my sacred valley and when I feel him kiss my breasts it feels like ecstasy.

I feel him unbuckle his pant trousers and I smirk against his shoulder as he throws them in the back of his sports car.

He kisses my cheek and I look down and realise this is it and I'm no virgin but why am I scared for how it's going to feel?

"Are you sure mi amor?" He asks kissing my lips softly and I nod against him, "yeah" and I let him lay me down awaiting my pleasure.

A/N

Like I said before, I don't like writing sex scenes in detail haha so you're probably wondering why I wrote this 'erotic, steamy' story~ y'all can imagine it in ur heads ;)

my depop is @emilysophia_xox please go follow me and check out my stuff on there mwahhh ❤️

just come back from holiday so the updates will be more frequent hopefully !

My insta- emilysophia_xox
My sc- earblaster16
My pinterest- Emily Sophia
My Wattpad- aestheticfoods
         X.          X.       X.          X