C.67

"you're still like the idiot i know"

"and you're still as stubborn as before"

"can you just shut the fuck up? why did you throw that grenade at me!"

"i was protecting you!"

"what kind of protection is that?!"

"just shut up and give me some meds"

"no, i'm going solo. playing pubg with you sucks"

"you're not going to survive without me"

eunbi throw her head to the back letting out a frustrated groan. "i hate you" she seethed out kicking the guy sitting in front of him.

yuta smirked his eyes still locked on his phone's screen. "you loved me though"

"those two won't stop arguing, aren't they?" johnny said as soon as he step inside the room where all of the members will be having an urgent meeting.

"it is their daily basis" doyoung said as he shrugged his shoulders before taking a sip on his drink.

"you guys are playing pubg?" chenle appeared out of nowhere and he peeked over eunbi's shoulder. she nodded quickly turning to the younger member.

"chenle, you're a pro right? let's play" eunbi ruffled his hair. chenle smiled his eyes almost closed.
"sure- but after this?"

"i told you we didn't do anything! and why do you guys cared anyways?" haechan entered the room looking quite annoyed. jaemin and the other dreamies following from behind.

"well because yoonhwa's my lovely daughter?" jaemin said shrugging his shoulders before he pulled the seat next to yuta.

haechan's eyebrows twitched and he poked the inside of his cheek's with his tongue. a sigh escaped his lips as he crossed both of his arms over his chest.

"where's yoonhwa?" jeno asked eyes staring over the brown haired guy.
"she's in her room. watching some dramas" haechan replied and turned around in his seat.

most of the members were already there taking random seats as they make jokes- especially making fun of mark.

"okay! in we go!" they heard haerin's voice and turned to look at the door. jisung went inside with haerin on his back giving her a piggyback ride. haerin let go of jisung standing on her feet.

"am i heavy?" she asked and the taller guy shook his head. "no. you should gain more weight though" jisung smiled patting her head gently.

"aw look at those two. how cute~" eunbi said and winked when both of them turned to her.
"stop that. you can't even wink properly" yuta muttered and the latter rolled her eyes.

"haerin, i think you hang out with the dreamies too much. you're slowly turning into a child" hendery stated looking up from his phone's screen.

"yah! what's wrong with that?"

"oh my god- louis! where are you baby?" ten's voice interrupted them and the blonde haired guy rushed inside the meeting room.

"you guys see louis anywhere?"

▽▽▽

yoonhwa got up from her bed fixing her hair with her fingers as she reached the door to her room. the moment she went outside she saw something big standing a few feet from her.

she recognised the big orange with black stripes animal. it was staring something and her eyes followed the direction of the tiger's gaze and saw the cat, louis.

yoonhwa blinked watching the two animal having some kind of a staring contest. for almost a minute she stood there in silence not moving an inch.

when she started walking both of them shot their attention to her. yoonhwa sighed and shook her head.

"hey yoonhwa" she saw yangyang coming out from his room. "hey"

"you're here! oh my god i thought i lost you" mark walk up the staircase in a hurry taking large steps towards his tiger. yoonhwa just stared him and the tiger as he patted its head.

"yoonhwa, you're not going to be with us? i mean the meeting" mark stopped right in front of her. she shook her head and smiled.

"okay then" he then looked down at his tiger. "yah! hurry up. you're getting lazier you know that?" mark said followed by a growl from the tiger.

"i'm still impressed how mark managed to tame that tiger" yangyang spoke. his gaze fell to the small animal that was beginning to move towards him.

he narrowed his eyes at louis crossing both of his arms over his chest. "i'm going to keep an eye on you" he muttered. louis looked away unbothered.

yoonhwa kneeled down to rub louis' head. "aren't you supposed to be in the meeting right now?"

"yeah. but they won't start until all of the members are there" yangyang shrugged and sighed. "i have a feeling that ten is searching for louis. i'm bringing him with me" he mumbled before lifting the cat up.

"see you later, yoonhwa" she nodded her head watching yangyang going downstairs.

the phone in her hand vibrated- her gaze flickered towards the lit up screen. her eyebrows furrowed slightly staring the number displayed on her phone's screen.

it was an unknown number.

she bit her lip debating with herself whether she should accept the call or not. she held her breath, tapping the green icon and slowly placing her phone onto her ear.

"hello?" there was a very long silence coming from the other end. yoonhwa began to think it was just a wrong number. she tilted her head to the side.

"um.. hello? anyone-"

"is this yoonhwa?"