o n e

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter one
evasion.

"Four o'clock on the dot," Charlie muttered as Bella walked into the house.

Christina placed the plate full of steaks on the table next to the potatoes. She laughed lightly as Bella rolled her eyes behind Charlie's back.

"What? Now he's too punctual for you?" Bella sighed as she sat down at the table next to Annie.

They both greeted each other lightly before digging into dinner. Christina was cutting up Annie's steak as she munched on her baked potato.

Charlie sighed as he placed down his knife and fork, looking directly at Bella. "You understand why you're being punished, right?" He asked, making Bella look up from her plate.

She nodded her head. "I know, I put you through Hell."

"You put all of us through Hell." He looked down at Annie, making sure that she wasn't listening before looking back up at Bella. "I have other reasons for grounding you. Like... I just want you to get some separation from him."

Bella pursed her lips. "What about Christina?"

"What about Christina?" Said girl asked looking up from cutting Annie's steak. She slid the well done pieces onto her daughter's plate as she listened to Bella explanation.

"Why don't you separate Christina and Carlisle?" Bella asked, pointing her fork towards her older sister.

Christina wrinkled her nose before hitting Bella's fork away from her face with her own. "I'm almost twenty-two years old. I'm a little old to be grounded— plus, I didn't do anything to warrant being grounded."

Charlie cleared his throat. "And I think Christina's doing enough separation on her own without my interference."

Christina grumbled at her father's jab. He's asked her multiple times why she hasn't got back together with Carlisle, and she always answers that she's not ready. He would chuckle before muttering under his breath, "poor man."

Bella sighed. "Dad, there's nothing you can do. Edward's going to be in my life."

He grumbled, "yeah, I'm gathering that." He stuck another piece of steak in his mouth before continuing. "So, alright. How about this?"