e l e v e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter eleven
sure as hell didn't see that one coming.

        It's been four days, and Christina was losing her mind. She was quickly losing her temper from her lack of being able to hold down more than one deer in the span of four days.

Four more days of arguments about Bella's pregnancy. Four more days of research to find any kind of answers about Bella's pregnancy, and now Christina not feeling right. Four more days of no answers, no leads, and no hope.

They had already tried to ask Alice if she could see anything; but since the baby came into the picture, all her visions were blurred.

Christina had sent Annie to stay with Seth in the reservation, just for the next few days. She had to figure something out quick about not being able to hold down blood. It was bad enough that Bella was here and her scent was starting to effect her. She knew that Bella would be safe because Edward and Rosalie hardly left her side anymore.

The pain in her throat twisted as she walked downstairs. She could feel Edward's eyes on her, knowing that he was on edge. She couldn't blame him, she would be too if she were in his position.

"No luck?" Bella called out to her sister. Edward had explained to her why Christina hadn't been around the past couple of days. It worried her that her immortal sister was sick— no one knew that it was possible.

Christina paused on her way to the kitchen. She turned around shaking her head negatively.

Bella bit her lip, not wanting to ask the question. "Have you tried..."

"No." Christina shuddered at the open ended question; knowing what Bella was thinking. "I haven't." She took a step back as her throat started to burn from Bella's scent. "I'm gonna go try hunting... again." She bowed her head and left the living room to escape outside.

She was starting to feel like a caged animal. The family looked at her with sorrow and confusion— not understanding why her body was rejecting something it needed to survive.

She was quick to track down a grazing elk. She scrunched up her nose, remembering that elk was not fun coming back up.

Afterwards, Christina leaned up against a tree next to the steam in the back yard. She watched the water flow as her phone started ringing beside her. She almost didn't answer the phone seeing that Darien was calling— but in the end, she craved a little bit of normalcy in her life.