s i x t e e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter sixteen
epilogue.

5 years later.

"Slow down!"

Christina scoffed loudly as two blurs passed by her in the kitchen. She tapped her finger against the granite counter as she turned her head towards the living room. Jacob and Seth ran through the kitchen after the two blurs, Annie right behind them.

"Sorry, mom!"

Christina rolled her eyes before continuing to make lunch for the bunch.

It's been five years since the battle between the Cullens and the Volturi. Both children were growing slower and slower each day that passed. Even though they were both five years old, Nessie looked to be fifteen years old, and Greyson looked to be fourteen. Annie was right behind them at the age of thirteen.

Nessie and Greyson were homeschooled through the years until they became a frozen age, they weren't allowed to join the rest of the Cullens to school — which also included Jacob and Seth now.

The whole family decided not to move too far just yet. They only moved a state down — finding a place to reside in Ashland, Oregan. Christina and Bella didn't want to move too far away from Charlie, just yet.

Plus, it was only a day run for Jacob and Seth to get back home, in case Leah needed them — who decided to stay back and try to stop phasing. She was getting older now, and with a lack of danger on every corner, she decided to settle down. Also, to add to the fact that she found her imprint in someone Christina wouldn't expect.

It was during the Cullen's moving away party that Leah found her soulmate in Christina's best friend, Darien. It was a shock to both of them, but Christina couldn't be more pleased to see them both happy with each other. It was a rough beginning since Darien was getting over his latest fling, and having to explain the supernatural to him wasn't easy — but they were going five years strong now.

"Lunch is ready!" Christina called, knowing that the group that ate human food would be able to hear her.

Nessie had gotten over her aversion to human food as she got older. She still preferred to drink animal's blood but found that she enjoyed eating meat as well.

Greyson was still an Angel to Christina's eyes — even if everyone called her bias because of it.

Greyson was definitely a momma's boy growing up, while Annie turned more towards Carlisle for affection. It wasn't rare to see both children cuddled around their parents on the couch watching TV — and while both kids loved each of their parents the same amount, they knew which parent to go to for what they wanted. Greyson had Christina wrapped around his finger, while Annie had Carlisle.