f o u r

( outfit in
previous chapter )

( outfit inprevious chapter )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter four
favor.

        "Rose."

Bella held out her hands for Renesmee as Christina continued to hold Jacob against the wall. He held his hands up as he stared down at the mother's angered eyes. His shirt was clenched in her fist as she kept pressure on his chest.

"Do you know what you've done?" Christina snapped, her razor teeth glistening in the light.

Seth wrapped his arms around the mother, making her growl at his burning touch. He locked her arms against her chest and stepped back a few steps.

"Charlie'll be here soon," Jacob stated, shaking his shirt out to get rid of the wrinkles Christina created. "I assume Alice is getting you sunglasses or something?"

"You assume way too much," Bella spat between her teeth. "What. Have. You. Done?"

"Blondie and Emmett woke me up this morning, going on and on about you all moving across country," Jacob explained. "Like I could let you leave. Charlie was the biggest issue there, right? Well, problem solved."

"Do you even realize what you've done?" Christina snapped, wiggly against Seth's hold to grab for Jacob again. "The danger you put him in?"

Jacob snorted. "I didn't put him in any danger. Except from you two. But with you two's super self-control, we should be good."

A snarl left Edward's mouth as he raced across the room to get into Jacob's face. Jacob leaned away from Edward's staggering angry.

"That's just a theory, mongrel," Edward snarled. "You think we should test Bella's control on Charlie— with her being only two days old? Did you even consider the physical pain you're putting Bella though? Even if she can resist? Or the emotional pain if she can't. I suppose what happens to Bella no longer concerns you."

Christina snarled one last time before shaking out of Seth's arms. He frowned as she moved towards Carlisle to grab hold of Greyson. Annie was nervously glancing between the adults in the room, not understanding the big problem. She anxiously grabbed Seth's hand as she watched Edward snarl at Jacob.

"Bella will be in pain?" Jacob question, his smile finally leaving his face.

"Like you shoved a white-hot branding iron down her throat," Edward snapped. Both newborns in the room swallowed thickly at the mention of the pain.