e i g h t

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter eight
distractions.

Christina moaned as Carlisle's lips glided across her chest. The fire in her stomach released, as she fell back onto the bed, deep breaths entering her body. Carlisle laid his head into where her neck meets her shoulder, making tingles appear all over her skin.

"God, I love you," she whispered into the morning air.

It was a quiet morning, a few days after Edward and Bella left for their honeymoon. The Cullen kids were out hunting for the weekend, and Annie had pleaded with both Christina and Carlisle to let her go fishing with Charlie and Billy. The young mother was pleased to be able to get the house to themselves, knowing they haven't had alone time since they left the island.

Carlisle started kissing the delicate skin around Christina's collarbones, making her skin become inflamed again. She groaned loudly as the phone on the end table started ringing. Carlisle chuckled against her skin as she reached for the phone, not looking to see who was calling before answering, "hello?"

"Hey."

Christina sobered up a little bit hearing her sister's voice on the other line. She didn't pull away from Carlisle's affections as she asked, "hey, Bells. How's the honeymoon?"

"It's really beautiful here," she answered, beating around the bush. "Thank you for allowing us to stay here."

"Bella, I know you didn't call because you wanted to talk scenery. What's up?"

There was a pause over the line as Bella mulled over her words, before a sigh reached Christina's heightened ears. "How do you seduce someone?"

Christina sat up in bed, as Carlisle rolled onto his side with a sigh. The young mother furrowed her brows at Bella's question. "Who are you trying to seduce?"

"This is so embarrassing," she groaned. "Edward won't have sex with me because he thinks he's going to hurt me."

"Well, did he?" Christina asked, allowing Carlisle to rub her bare back softly.

"The first night. He left bruises on my body, and now he refuses to touch me. Chris, I didn't even notice the bruises until he pointed them out! I was in blissful heaven until he ruined it by sulking. I don't know what to do."

"He's your husband. You shouldn't have to seduce him."

"Chris, any sort of help would be nice. I don't know what I'm doing over here," she pleaded.