s i x

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter six
big day.

"You just have to break them in." Alice tried sounding convincing, but even Christina snorted at her words.

The young mother leaned her elbows on the porch railing as she watched everyone move logs and decoration around the back yard for the second marriage this year. She grinned softly as she met eye contact with Carlisle from across the backyard.

"I've been breaking them in. For three days," Bella sighed. She stumbled once again in the heels that Alice had picked out for her. "Can't I just wear flats like at Christina's wedding?"

"Could go barefoot," Christina suggested with a laugh, knowing it would irk Alice.

"Absolutely not!" Alice scoffed at the sisters. "Christina, you're not helping."

A smirk appeared on the mother's face as Bella sighed, "I'm just thinking it's a little much, you know? The shoes, the dress, and all of this." Bella pointed towards the Cullen's moving around the backyard.

Christina whistled lowly as Carlisle walked by carrying a log over his shoulder. He sent a wink back towards her sending fire into her stomach.

"No, it's exactly enough," Alice disagreed. "Tomorrow will be perfect."

"Don't worry, Bella." Christina turned around to face her younger sister. "It's not as scary as it seems."

"Where do you want them boss?" Emmett asked.

She waved him off. "On either side of the aisle."

"Hi, momma!"

Christina did a double take as she stared at Annie sitting on one of the logs on Emmett's shoulder. Fear entered her body as she snarled, "Emmett!"

"Uh, oh." He moved faster to get away from the young mother's anger.

Carlisle sighed as he grabbed Annie from the log— the young girl giggling from the fast movements. "Don't kill him," he muttered as Christina ran past him and into the trees.

"Don't ruin any of the decorations!" Alice called out as she left Bella on the porch to chase after Emmett and Christina. The pixie paused in her movements as a tree falling in the distance sounded throughout the field. She growled before racing into the forest.