f i f t e e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter fifteen
epilogue.

Christina stared up at the same two story white building that she has been staying in for the past year and a half. She held her breath as nerves settled in her bones at the thought of going in. She tried blinking away the blurriness that the green contact gave her, but it didn't help settle them in.

"You're going to be fine," Carlisle promised as he came out of the car with Annie in his arms. Christina took in a deep breath of her daughter's calming scent of snowfall and fresh peonies. "You've been doing extraordinary with Bella and Annie."

"I know, I know." Christina shook her hands out— a human habit she didn't seem to want to break. "This is just my dad. He'll notice something's up."

"That's why I'm here," Edward pointed out as he walked around the silver Volvo with Bella in tow. He pointed to his head with a crooked smile.

Christina took one last breath of the fresh air before nodding her head. "Okay, lets get this over with."

"If it makes you feel better," Bella muttered as the group walked up to the house. "Edward and I have to tell dad about our engagement, too."

Christina did let out a small giggle. "Let's hope his heart can take it."

Bella chuckled as she pushed open the front door. "Dad?"

A chair scratched against the kitchen floor, making Christina tense up with nerves. Carlisle rested his hand on her waist as he let Annie down to run towards her grandfather. She distracted him for a moment as he walked into the living room to greet everyone. Charlie was surprised to see so many people over, but didn't question it since his daughters were alive and well.

"Hey girls," Charlie greeted as he gave Bella a side hug first. He switched his eyes over towards his first daughter before trying to figure out what seemed different about her.

"Hey, dad," Christina greeted, going in for a hug, careful not to let skin to skin contact, or he would surely worry about her body temperature.

"Are you better now?" Charlie asked quietly. The paleness of his daughter's skin made him think she was dying— little did he know she was already dead.

She nodded her head against his shoulder. "All better."

"Something's different," he mentioned, pulling away but staying within arm's length. He gazed at her face, but not seeing anything wrong about it— which unnerved him as well. "You're not pregnant are you?" he asked, glancing down towards her stomach like he would see the evidence.

If Christina could blush she would. The two Cullens who heard his question chuckled lowly, not reaching human ears— but they did reach Christina's. She dropped her smile before complaining, "dad."

He held his hands up in surrender before laughing. "Just making sure. You look like you did when you first told me you were pregnant with Annie. You're like... glowing, Chris."

Christina sighed, accidentally breaking in deep afterward. She prepared to tense after smelling the sweet blood coming from her father, but found that it didn't bother her much like Bella and Annie's. He smelled like gun smoke and burnt wood, making Christina take in another breath from the nice smell.

"There is something that I need to tell you," Christina started, making him worry slightly. His brown eyes looked around the room, wondering why they needed an audience. "It's nothing bad, and I'm not pregnant."

He relaxed slightly before nodding his head. "Okay, kiddo. What is it?"

Christina wordlessly held up her left hand, a small smile breaking out on her face as she herself gazed at the engagement ring. "I'm engaged."

Charlie look out a deep breath as he stared at the rock on his daughter's finger. "So, he finally popped the question, huh?"

"Huh?" Christina asked, looking behind her to see Carlisle with a crooked smile on his face.

"He asked me a while ago," Charlie explained, grabbing her hand to further inspect her ring. "You'll have to call your mother and tell her though."

Christina laughed nervously, since the last time she called her mother was around Bella's graduation. "Of course..."

"Nice rock," Charlie sighed. "I supposed a congratulations is in order."

"Two, actually," Christina mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear her. She stepped back into Carlisle's embrace as her throat started to burn from Charlie's sudden nerves.

The father sighed as he looked towards Bella, who held a sheepish grin on her face. "I'm engaged?"

"What are you having your weddings at the same time?" Charlie scoffed, but held his hand out for Bella's left hand to look at her ring. The oval ring stood out against her pale skin.

"That's an idea," Christina laughed, wrapping an arm around Carlisle's waist.

"I'm sure Alice and Rosalie would kill us," Bella pointed out.

"So, when's the weddings?"

"August thirteen," Bella answered.

"July twenty-fourth," Christina answered after.

"This year?" Charlie's eyes bulged out as everyone nodded their head. "I need another beer," he mumbled before heading into the kitchen.

"Good luck telling your mother."

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

Uh, how am I already on breaking dawn part one? Holy cow. I'm so stoked.