t w o

A/N: The part where the piano's supposed to start, if you play Helium by Sia, you have the possibility of getting more feels...

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter two
wed.

"Christina!"

The young mother smiled sheepishly towards Alice. "Sorry."

Alice mumbled under her breath, annoyed that the brunette went against tradition.

"If it makes you feel better," Christina started as she sat down in the chair in front of the vanity. "He didn't technically see me, his eyes were closed."

Alice slapped the top of Christina's head, making her wince from the impact. "If anything goes wrong today, just know it's because you broke the rules."

Christina just laughed in response. She had managed to sneak pat both Rosalie and Alice this morning after their hunt to go give Carlisle a longing kiss. She blamed the heighten emotions and instincts from her transition.

"Momma! Look at my pretty hair!" Annie shouted as she and Rosalie walked into Alice's room. Christina tried to not move her head while Alice was pinning it back, instead she looked at Annie through the wide mirror.

"Beautiful, baby," she complimented.

"Aunty Rose did it." A light tint of pink was on her cheeks from the compliment, but a smile stayed in place nonetheless. 

"Annie, come sit over here while Rose gets herself ready." Christina patted her lap.

Rosalie gave her a thankful squeeze on the shoulder as she walked by to enter Alice's walk-in closet. It was were all the dresses were being held away from sneaky eyes.

Annie chatted about how excited she was, while also mentioning the amount of people that started showing up. Christina was surprised how early some people have decided to come by.

"Christina," a voice sang out, making the newborn smile.

"Annie, go grab Darien," Christina said between a smile.

The young girl nodded her head before disappearing back into the hallway. Alice quietly handed Christina a pair of green contacts, making her sigh. She was quick to slip them into her eyes and sit back down as Darien walked in being lead by Annie.