s e v e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter seven
alliance.

"You never told me your boyfriend's house was a mansion," Darien scolded the young mother as him, Christina and Bella made their way up the front steps.

"It's not," Christina laughed with an eye roll. Bella weaved into the crowd as she saw a couple friends from school as the young mother and her friend stayed on the outskirts of the group.

"So, the rumors are true," Darien sighed as he placed an arm around her shoulders. "You two are back together."

"What rumors?" Christina scoffed, joking pushing him into the crowd of dancers.

He was quick to grip onto her arm as he got dragged through the living room. They both laughed as they ended up in the middle of the dancers, but it didn't stop him from leaning forward and answering, "Marilyn is terrible at keeping secrets."

Christina rolled her green eyes, but danced along with the music, not responding to his taunts.

"Thanks for inviting me," he mentioned over the crowd. "Even though there's no booze, I love a great party."

"Thank you!" Alice gushed as she squeezed her way through the crowd.

Christina chuckled. "Just be thankful you didn't get stuck with babysitting duty!"

Darien hummed with squinted eyes. "Funny." His brown eyes shifted over Christina's shoulder before gasping and pulling her deeper into the crowd.

"What is your deal—"

"That's the guy," Darien said, pointing to a blond walking in the middle of the crowd. He was heading towards the kitchen before greeting a bunch of friends hanging around the punch bowl.

"What guy?" Christina asked, turning back to look at her friend.

He scoffed before slapping her forearm.

"Ow?" She laughed before slapping his back.

They both started slapping each other's arms in retaliation, before Darien groaned, "alright, alright."

Christina grinned triumphantly.

"Remember how I told you about that guy that I dated for a short while, but broke it off with after he wouldn't admit that he was gay?" Darien explained, his brown eyes shifting back and forth between the young mother and the kitchen. Keeping an eye on the guy in question.