n i n e

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter nine
irresistible.

        Christina had waited, not so patiently for the group to return from Canada. Both Greyson and Annie had not left either Seth or Christina's sight. Carlisle had mentioned to Jacob his concern about the alliance with the wolves with so many nomad vampires coming around, but Jacob wasn't worried, and neither was Sam. They both agreed that they would behave as long as the witnesses also did. The wolves' main concern was in fact, more shifters phasing. With the number of vampires that will be hanging around the Cullen estate, there was sure to be a few new guys.

It took a full day for the group to return with Renesmee, and the Denali clan not far behind them. Christina greeted each of them warmly, thanking each individual.

"Create life, huh?" Eleazar commented as he hugged the mother of two. "Amazing."

If Christina could blush she would. She pulled back with a smile. "I'll show you sometime." She turned her head towards her children, before waving her hand to come closer.

The Denali clan already met Annie, at both Christina and Bella's wedding; and they fell in love with the little girl with dark curls. They were, however, curious about the little boy that Christina was able to create. He was hidden behind his mother's leg, looking up at the clan with bright green eyes. The clan had never seen Christina as a human, but they imagined that would be her eye color.

"Hello," Eleazar muttered. He made the first move out of the clan, knelling down to smile at Greyson. "I'm Eleazar, and this is my wife, Carmen." He held out his hand.

Christina's lips twitched at the sudden shyness from her son, before she pushed him forward. "Have your manners, Grey. These people came to help."

Greyson nodded his head at his mother's words before laying his smaller hand into Eleazar's. "Hello," he chimed, his voice bell-like and charming. "I'm Greyson."

"Your family told me you're a healer," Eleazar stated, also feeling that power from within the boy.

Greyson's smile grew as he nodded his head. "Mhm. Me and Momma practice with flowers."

Eleazar gave him back a smile, before standing up again. "What else could I expect from Carlisle's child?"

Christina smirked. "I'm a doctor, too."

Eleazar laughed, as everyone started relaxing around them.

Each of the Denali greeting both Annie and Greyson, trying to ignore the two wolves that hung around the children. Christina couldn't thank Seth enough for being Annie's shadow, especially when more nomads started to show up from Rosalie and Emmett's ventures around the world.