s e v e n

( outfit for
chapter above)

( outfit forchapter above)

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter seven
three months.

     Greyson and Renesmee were growing too fast.

It was almost impossible to track the rate of their growth. Some days were different than others— and then came the fact that Greyson was still growing slower than his cousin.

They were both around a week old when they said their first word. Both of their first words were 'momma,' which should have made both Bella and Christina ecstatic— and they would have been if it wasn't for the initial fear of them growing up too fast. Carlisle had taken to measuring them three times a day since they would both grow during the day without fail.

At three weeks old, they took their first steps. It was so effortless when Greyson stood up from coloring with his sister to walk towards his mother. She was completely frozen when he climbed into her lap as she cuddled into Carlisle's side. He took his usual place against her chest and fell asleep; both making her heart clench from love and fear.

It scared her how much he learned from just watching everyone around him— Renesmee was the same way. Renesmee was just more silent about it. She liked to talk, but in her special way with contact. Greyson, on the other hand, wouldn't stop talking as soon as he was able to make a full sentence. It was uncanny watching two, what appeared to be, one to two-year-olds walking around and talking perfectly.

Edward and Carlisle had thrown themselves into research and more research; trying to find any kind of answers to their worries. Most of the information they found wasn't credible, with no real evidence to say it was the same situation or outcome.

Rosalie and Alice were determined to make each child a photo album with the multitudes of different outfits they were changed into per day. They would need the outfit changes since they would grow out the first outfit they started out in from the morning.

At three months old, both kids have changed out of their baby features. They stood tall against the wall as Carlisle documented more data with a low sigh. Christina bit her granite lip as Nessie ran off towards Jacob, while Greyson went back to playing with Annie in the living room.

"How do I have a six and a seven-year-old?" Christina muttered softly, looking at both of their children play tag around the living room— Greyson cheating wildly from his vampire abilities.

Carlisle sighed as he brought the brunette into a side hug; she responded by wrapping her arms around his middle, snuggling her head into his neck.