t h i r t e e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter thirteen
some people just don't grasp the concept of unwelcome.

        Christina continued to relax in the cooled tub long after Annie had got out and got dressed. The six year old was snuggled onto her bed after being cuddled against Carlisle's chest. The blond slipped her out of his arms and into the covers, tucking the blanket right underneath her chin. He walked silently into the bathroom, before sitting next to Christina in the tub. He bent his right leg in front of him while the left was out straight. He leaned against the tub, making eye contact with his pregnant wife.

Her eyes were a mix between her old green, and a new golden. The further along in her pregnancy, the more her eyes shined golden— Carlisle theorized that it was because she was holding down more blood then human food now.

Christina gave him a soft smile, letting him know she was okay.

They all heard how a very upset Jacob left the house. Christina almost broke the tub listening to Bella cry, and Edward not doing a thing about it. Rosalie had comforted the pregnant girl back into sleeping as Edward continued to pace the living room.

"Aren't you worried about what the packs going to do?" Christina muttered softly.

"I won't let them hurt my family," he answered, his hand coming up to rest on her stomach.

A kick landed right where he put his hand, making the both of them smile.

"Have you thought of any names?" Christina asked, relaxing at Carlisle's touch.

"Not many," he admitted sheepishly. "You?"

"A couple," she shrugged. "I like the name Greyson Rey for a boy, and Elora Emerson for a girl."

Carlisle's smile brightened. "I like those names."

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

        Christina ran her fingers through Bella's hair as she rested her head on her thigh. She watched as Edward walked to the back door with a pensive glare. She looked into the trees to see Jacob standing at the line with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Get ready," Jacob said, reaching all ears in the house except Bella and Annie's. "They're coming for Christina and Bella."

"They're not gonna touch them," Edward said back in monotone.

"Agreed," Jacob nodded before taking off back into the tree line.