t h r e e

A/N: For Carlisle and Christina's dance play the song, "Sea of Love" by Cat Power.
For the father/daughter dance play the song, "I loved her first" by Heartland.
Good luck, you'll need tissues. I know I did..

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter three
wedded.

        The party was buzzing with people after the ceremony. Everyone crowded around multiples of tables, happy smiles gracing their features as they waited for the bride and groom to join the party after the bride claimed she was changing dresses.

Christina looked out the back window as the nerves from before came back; this time it wasn't from seeing Carlisle, it was from her fear of hurting anyone. Her shoulders relaxed softly as Carlisle held onto her shoulders, lingering a kiss on the side of her head.

"You alright?"

She nodded her head at his question. "I just don't want to lose control."

"I won't let you," Carlisle whispered, settling her nerves slowly. "If you feel like you're losing control, we'll take a break."

She nodded her head before turning around in Carlisle's arms. She gave him a soft kiss as appreciation, which he responded to right away.

"Alright," she sighed, fixing her dress lightly, smoothing out any wrinkles. "Let's get back down there before Alice drags us herself."

Carlisle chuckled, but agreed with a nod of his head.

Christina was still amazed at the delicate decorations around the backyard. Fairy lights were placed in low tree branches, lighting up the back yard perfectly. The tables were spread out through the yard, with white cloths placed on top, and candles with vines surrounding a wooden plate placed in the middle of the tables. In the span of a few days, Emmett and Jasper were able to put together a back porch, specifically designed for a dance floor for both her and Bella's wedding.

"Christina!"

The mother turned her head with a smile as she watched Annie play with her grandparents; David and Connie Miller. Christina kept her hold on Carlisle's hand as she met the couple at their table, shared with her parents. The two were excited for the mother's marriage, that she was able to find happiness like their son would have wanted.

"Beautiful wedding, dear," Connie complimented as she hugged the new bride. "You look wonderful."

"Thank you," Christina continued to hold her breath as she backed away, into Carlisle's arms. "I'm so glad you both could make it."