o n e

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter one
pre-wed.

        Auburn eyes closed as lips lingered around soft skin. She tightened her fingers in blond hair, keeping the lips in place— but a chuckle broke them apart.

Carlisle trailed his lips back to her face, gently landing a kiss on the top of her nose, watching her lust-filled eyes open to stare back at him.

"Why?" She groaned, throwing her head back.

Carlisle kept his lips on her jawline as he answered, "you know why."

With a buck of her hips, Christina switched their position. She held his hands, interlocked with her own, on the side of his head. She sat down on his waist before leaning down and trailed kisses down his neck.

"Christina—"

She captured his lips with hers, breaking his concentration as he kissed her back.

The first time the couple kissed after Christina's transformation, it knocked her off her feet. She was astonished by the fact that he was holding back all those times they shared a kiss. She understood, since humans were so delicate— something she had the unfortunate pleasure of learning in the past two months.

While Christina was distracted with the feel of Carlisle's lips on her own, he was able to flip them around again. He gave her one last kiss before separating. "You're really going to be the death of me," he muttered with a small laugh.

Christina's eyes watched him get up from the bed. "Too bad you're already dead," she grumbled, making him laugh at her frustration.

"I'm sorry, love," he whispered, landing a kiss on her head once she sat up in their shared bed.

"Damn you for being old fashioned," she sighed. The both of them knew that she wasn't really mad. "Don't you think my virtue is a little ruined by now?"

As if on cue, a small knock sounded through the room before doe eyes peeped into the, now cracked, door. Annie grinned noticing both her parents up— not knowing that they didn't actually sleep. It was a good rouse to get alone time at night.

"And there's my virtue," Christina muttered so softly it could only be heard by Carlisle. He laughed loudly, confusing the six year old greatly. Christina rubbed her daughter's hair with a following laugh.