s i x

( outfit in
previous chapter )

( outfit inprevious chapter )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter six
shiny.

        "It's a little dense, don't you think, to antagonize the strongest vampire in the house," Edward commented. He held his arms out for Renesmee— and although confused, Bella handed over her daughter.

"What do you mean?" Emmett grumbled, looking over the couch at him.

"Bella," Edward murmured. "Do you remember a few months ago, I asked you to do me a favor once you were immortal?"

Christina chuckled as Bella scrunched her eyebrows in thought before exclaiming, "oh!"

Alice started pealing in laughter, making the rest of the Cullens confused. Even Jacob looked away from the fridge with curiosity.

"What?" Emmett growled out.

"Really?" Bella whispered towards her husband.

He nodded his head. "Trust me."

"Alright, Emmett," Bella started as she looked back towards the burly vampire. "I'll take you up on that bet."

"Now we're talking." Emmett smirked. Bella bit her lip, making him chuckle. "Unless you're too scared."

"Don't worry, Bella," Christina spoke up. "He's just a big teddy bear. I've taken him down a least a handful of times."

Emmett growled as Carlisle and Christina laughed together. "I let you!"

"Sure."

Bella squared her shoulders. "You. Me. Arm-wrestling. Dining room table. Now."

"Uh, Bella, I'm quite fond of that table, so if you don't mind..." Christina left open, smiling sheepishly towards the newborn.

"No problem," Emmett grinned. "Right this way, Bella."

Christina excitedly jumped up from the couch as she followed everyone outside; Carlisle just one step behind her. They all stopped at the tree line as Emmett set up a table with boulders surrounding the forest. Christina smirked as she leaned against Carlisle's side. It was humorous to see short and skinny Bella trying to face off with Emmett, who was the actual size of a grizzly bear.

Emmett placed his elbow on the rock and waved Bella over teasingly.

Bella nervously walked towards Emmett, also noticing the vast size difference.