t w e l v e

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter twelve
the two things at the very top of my things-i-never-want-to-do list.

Christina escaped inside the house, going around to avoid the argument that was still going on downstairs. She jumped on to the balcony and snuck into her and Carlisle's room. She stripped her jeans off and put on a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she walked by.

She stopped, turning her head to look back at the mirror. Her stomach was more noticeable in the tank top. It stuck out past her sweatpants, making her look to be about three months pregnant.

She shook her head as she stepped away from the mirror and to their shared bed. She crawled into the covers, pulling them over her head, trying to block out the voices from downstairs.

"Would you all knock it off?" Bella snapped once she came in from the back. Everyone paused in their arguing, surprised that Bella was the one to tell them off. "You guys are too busy arguing that you didn't even notice the people that are arguing about left the room for twenty minutes."

"Bella's right," Rosalie nodded. "The arguing isn't good for the babies."

Alice opened her mouth to retaliate, but was cut off by Carlisle. "Enough. We'll talk about this more later. It's getting late, Bella should be getting some rest."

Both Rosalie and Bella nodded their heads and walked up the stairs into Edward's room.

Everyone else left to do their own thing, disappearing back into their rooms. Carlisle paused in the kitchen as he looked at the half eaten plate from Bella. He grabbed it before throwing it away and grabbing a new plate.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Christina sighed as the arguing stopped from downstairs.

She had to give more credit to Bella. Christina was getting more stressed as everyone argued over her. Not only was she battling her own thoughts about the situation, but she had to battle everyone else's as well. It made it different to differ from what she thought was right, and what she actually wanted.

Her undead heart dropped as the bedroom door opened. She carefully peaked out of the covers, watching as Carlisle closed the door behind him. They made eye contact immediately once he turned around towards the bed. He silently held out a plate of food to Christina, making her mouth water at the sight.