t h r e e

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter three
nature.

"Annie, come on, those are new shoes—" Christina sighed as she watched her six year old run around in the misting rain. She leaned her chin on her palm with a groan escaping her throat— Emmett chucking next to her. "I tried."

"You failed," he laughed.

She gripped onto the magazine next to Rosalie's chair before slapping his arm with it. The impact made the paper rip down the middle. Rosalie's eyes twitched at the sound.

"I'll buy you a new one," the mother muttered back, placing the ruined magazine back on the table. The blonde sighed in response.

"You know," Emmett started. "I'm glad you don't want to become a vampire— you'd be scarier than Rose when she's mad."

Both females turned towards the burly man with narrowed eyes. He immediately held up his hands in surrender, his grin falling off his face at the sinister eyes staring at him.

"Wanna repeat that?" Rosalie muttered, closing her magazine and giving him her full attention.

"What's that Jasper?" He called over his shoulder, backing away from the two sitting girls. "You want to go hunting? Sorry, I got to run—" He disappeared within a second in Christina's eyes.

She smirked towards the blonde— both of them matching amusement before she looked back towards her daughter.

It was the next morning after the Cullens tried to take down Victoria. Both the vampire family and the wolves across the river failed in taking her down. The family had came back disappointed— mostly Emmett and Jasper. Rosalie had told Christina this morning how Emmett got into a showdown with Paul. Christina wasn't light with her scolding when she saw him next.

"You got into it with Paul?" Christina crossed her arms over her chest as the boys walked back into the house after searching out the area; making sure Victoria wasn't lingering around.

Emmett eyed his wife standing behind Christina before giving the mother a sheepish smile. The family knew that Christina cared somewhat for the pack— mostly because Annie absolutely loved to hang out with them.

"What were you thinking?" The mother continued.

"Technically, I was going after Victoria— and Paul pushed me back into the river," he clarified. "It wasn't really a fight—"