f o u r

A/N: I listened to "Electric Love" by BØRNS for this chapter, can play along if you'd like.

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter four
Isle Nina.

"Rio?" Christina asked as she looked around the festival.

People were dancing to the live music playing. The taxi that they were taking was stuck in traffic along with the rest of the cars surrounding them. People were parking their cars on the side of the road before crossing the street to join the festival.

Christina continued to stare in amazement. Carlisle grinned at the bewilderment in his bride's eyes, before muttering in Portuguese to the taxi driver, "gostaríamos de curtir o festival, deixar o medidor funcionando."

Christina looked over to him in wonder, not understanding a word he muttered to the taxi driver. He just winked as the taxi pulled over on to the side of the road. He opened his side of the door, and Christina watched him walk around the taxi in confusion. He reached down for her hand as he opened her side of the door. She gripped onto his hand as he pulled her out of the car.

"This is just a stop," Carlisle answered her question finally. He lead them through the crowd of people shopping under tents and into the middle where the live band was playing.

The live band was louder in the middle, the beats making Christina's hollow chest feel like it has it's own heart beat again. A wide grin appeared on her face as she looked around at all the string lights hanging above them.

Carlisle grabbed onto her hands before spinning her around, making her giggle. They both swayed to the beat as the night settled over them. The string lights above them mixing with the stars that shined just as bright.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

"So, we're taking a boat," Christina said as they walked hand and hand on the deck. They each had a few bags in their opposite hand; the taxi driver following them with the last couple bags.

"Yes." A deep chuckle resided within Carlisle's chest. He grabbed onto the bags from Christina's hand as he placed them on the back end of the boat— before doing the same thing to the taxi driver. "Obrigado," he spoke as he handed the guy some extra cash.

"Feliz casamento." He bowed his head at the couple before walking back down the dock.

"Remind me to learn how to speak Portuguese while we're here," Christina muttered making Carlisle chuckle.