t w e l v e

( outfit in
previous chapter )

( outfit inprevious chapter )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter twelve
snap decision.

Bella watched in horror as Riley cut Christina's throat wide open at the same time Seth tackled him onto the ground and into the trees. A trail of blood following their departure.

Tears sprung to Bella's eyes as she crawled over to her older sister, sobbing as she met eye contact with the same forest eyes she grew up with.

"Christina!" Bella sobbed loudly, not knowing what to do as the young mother continued to choke on blood. The brunette slipped off her coat and then her sweat shirt to hold it on to Christina's wound, tears falling down continuously as blood immediately soaked the sweatshirt and Bella's hands. The young Swan wasn't sure if she was shaking from the frigid air around them, or if she was shaking from seeing her eye dying in front of her.

"Edward! Seth!" Bella cried out, looking over her shoulder for help. "Somebody!"

With whatever energy Christina had, she placed her left hand onto Bella's blood stained ones. Fresh tears fell down Bella's pale skin as she stared at the engagement ring resting on her finger, getting redder as the moments go on.

"Christina, please, hold on," Bella sobbed as she looked over her shoulder again, hoping to see Edward pop out of the trees. "You can't die on me. We all need you. You can't go, please!"

Christina's bloody mouth twitched up into a smile towards Bella before she coughed out more blood. She continued to choke as the blood filled her esophagus.

"Don— don't," Bella stuttered, trying to apply more pressure to slow the blooding. "Edward!"

The russet haired vampire finally snapped off Victoria's head before throwing it towards Seth— wordlessly telling him to start a fire. The mind reader followed the strong scent of blood until he became frozen in his tracks. The pool of blood underneath Christina and Bella was nightmare fuel.

"Edward, please," Bella sobbed again, leaning her head down helplessly.

"Wha—" The mind reader was for once, speechless as he kneeled down besides Christina.

"Edward, please, help her," Bella sobbed as she stared up at the love of her life. "You have to turn her—"

Edward looked down at Christina as she choked on her own blood again, making it splatter around her head.