t w o

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit for chapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter two
motive.

        "Stay at our place this weekend."

Christina laughed as Alice continued to follow her around the hospital hallways. The pixie vampire was determined to get the mother to agree; and it was starting to make her suspicious.

"Why?" Christina asked as she turned on her foot. She faced Alice with crossed arms and a raised brow.

Alice smiled, not phased by the mother's look. "It's going to be a girl's weekend. The boys are going hunting, and I already went— so I'm staying behind."

Christina tapped her fingers against her arm. She wasn't sure if it was just that Alice was a good liar— or if she was actually telling the truth.

"So, Bella going away this weekend is just coincidence?" Christina asked as she continued her walk down the hallway. By the light taps next to her, she knew Alice was following. "Because it seems like you're trying to hide us."

Alice shrugged her thin shoulders. "Guess you're just going to have to come to the sleepover and find out," she sang. She twirled in front of Christina before continuing her skip down the hall.

Christina paused as she watched the pixie vampire leave her to her thoughts. She shook her head lightly. She knew that the Cullens were hiding something from herself and Bella. They were acting too strange the past couple of days. It seemed like there was always one Cullen around at all times.

Christina's never felt more protected— but afraid.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

        "You came!" Alice exclaimed as the mother and daughter walked up the front steps. Annie skipped up to Alice in excitement, the two greeting each other.

"I don't know how I'm going to deal with both of your energies this weekend," Christina joked as she walked passed the two jumping up and down.

"Don't worry, it's not as hard as you think," Carlisle mused as he met her halfway in the foyer. He easily grabbed her bags with a smirk before disappearing back upstairs.

Christina's lips twitched before looking back at Alice as both her and Annie made their way inside. "I thought everyone was going hunting?"

"They're not leaving until tonight," Alice answered. "Rosalie and Emmett were to Port Angeles to shop— so, they're waiting on them to return."