o n e

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter one
new.

        Christina hummed lowly, a vibration in her empty chest. Her eyes were closed, but her mind was wandering. It was the first time in a few months that everyone was just sitting, relaxing and waiting.

Bella was due to wake up anytime now. Edward had stayed upstairs waiting for his wife; while everyone else surrounded the first floor. Rosalie was cuddling Renesmee, rocking her back and forth as she slept in her arms. Alice and Jasper were cuddled on the couch, the former going through different magazines while Jasper watched TV with Emmett. Jacob was snoozing against the foot of the chair, while Seth entertained Annie by playing with her action figures and dolls. Carlisle was sitting by Christina's feet— them being on top of his lap— rubbing his fingers gently up and down Christina's bare shin. Christina was cuddling Greyson close, him sleeping on her chest and she sung lowly to him.

They were worried. Worried about the growth of both babies. Renesmee was growing just slightly faster than Greyson was; but Carlisle concluded that it was probably because Renesmee had more human than vampire, while Greyson had more vampire than human. Since Renesmee's parents were full of each, she is fifty percent of both— but Greyson was a mystery to them still.

Christina has mentioned Bella's theory about how she could be some percentage of human due to her vampire power— it not allowing her to change fully. Carlisle took it into consideration, but he agreed it would make sense that Greyson gained humanity from her. They concluded that he was probably seventy percent vampire.

That also brought up the conversation of immortal children, and the worry that came with it— but Greyson had a conscious. He knew what he was doing, and he's never bitten anyone. Unlike Renesmee, who finds it hilarious to bite Jacob randomly. It was a surefire way of finding out she wasn't venomous— they all agreed that Greyson could be.

The other difference between immortal children and Greyson was that he was growing along with his cousin. Renesmee looked to be about eight weeks old now, with Greyson right behind her looking like six weeks old. They were only born three days ago.

Both babies liked to live off of blood more than formula. Grayson would do it every once and a while to please his parents, but Renesmee was stubborn. Christina would chuckle as Edward and his daughter would go back and forth in the way that Renesmee could— a hand on Edward's face and a sour look to both of them.

Annie was also very helpful with the babies. She loved to help get them dressed in the morning, and she would take turns holding one or the other while they slept. Greyson absolutely adored his older sister (though at the rate that he was growing, they weren't sure who was going to be older than who). Annie didn't question their increased growing, and maybe it was because she didn't realize it yet. She knew that they were different than she was, but she didn't ask any further questions after that.