t e n

( outfit for
chapter above )

( outfit forchapter above )

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

chapter ten
waiting for the damn fight to start already.

Christina looked worried down at the red liquid at her feet. Her whole body froze as she closed her eyes. She could feel her nerves go haywire as she fell to the floor.

It had been a week since Edward and Bella returned from their honeymoon. Bella had gotten bigger in the past week, now looking like she was three to four months pregnant. She had begun to grow weaker since coming home. She held down most of her food, but would throw up every morning— so, her body wasn't retaining any of it long enough to give her body the energy she needed.

She was still determined to keep the baby until term. She didn't notice the slight changes the same way the vampires did. They saw her slight bruises that started to linger around her stomach from the baby's kicks. They saw her slightly hollowed cheekbones from the lack of nutrition in her diet. Bella was still walking around fine, but her energy wasn't there. Going up and down the stairs was more tiresome than it should be.

Christina opened her eyes back to look at the blood she threw up. She had to blame it on the nerves being shot from Bella's pregnancy. She had no other explanation other than that, but she's never puked up blood before either.

The young mother got back up from her crouch on the floor, diving in deeper into the woods to look for another meal. Maybe it was the elk... maybe she needed some mammal to get her by.

She silently tracked down a mountain lion as it stalked it's own prey. As the lion moved to tackle the deer down, Christina lunged. She was able to get it down and her teeth around it's neck within seconds. The sweet blood flowed down to her stomach, and she was in bliss. She had to believe that the elk's blood was only a fluke.

She had to.

⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⋆⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶

Christina wiped her mouth as she hopped up the stairs and into the Cullens household. It has been tense as everyone started picking sides— ones for going against Bella's wishes, and ones for keeping the baby. Christina has been Switzerland, much like Carlisle. They both looked at it from a medical point of view, but also knew that Bella was going to make her decisions by herself.

She gave Bella the best smile she could manage as she joined her and Rosalie in the living room. The blonde has refused to leave Bella's side unless Christina was close; afraid that someone who try and force Bella to get rid of the baby. Rosalie gave Christina a small nod before taking off outside to go hunt.