Game Night, Quirk Taxi

The dorms really were the best thing to happen to 1-A and UA in general. They meant Izu was almost always on campus now. Which was nice, because it lead to things like Dark Shadow carrying around a sleeping Izu while going to class training on a Saturday morning. It started with 1-A's weekly game night and ended with 'voluntary' quirk training with Aizawa.

Friday nights in 1-A's common room was game night ever since Denki and Sero proposed it and Izuku had excitedly agreed. Anybody who wanted could come down and join the fun. They had four different gaming systems set up and three tables for the dozens of board and card games they gathered, nearly everyone shows up at one point or another. Iida usually played board games with Sato, Tsuyu, Shoto, or Ojiro until he went to bed at 9. Koda was surprisingly usually crushing Sero, Denki, and Aoyoma in whatever first-person shooter they had decided on that week. Bakugo tended to play racing or shooting games with Kiri and Mina and refused to play with Izuku (no he wasn't afraid of getting beat, mind your own business Shitty Hair). Tokoyami, Shoji, Toru, and Shinso were usually playing card games (I did not expect Hagakure to be the one who put that card down, geez). Uraraka, Jiro, and Yaomomo were usually playing cards as well (BS becomes harder with Jiro, Yaomomo almost always wins poker, and they aren't allowed to play Uno anymore after the last time Ura almost gave everyone a heart attack with the Stain level intensity she was radiating). Izu floats around the groups, sometimes participating, sometimes just watching.

It was nearly two in the morning when their game night started dying out, Iida and Bakugo had already left as they always do around 9 and 8 respectively. Sato had crashed soon after that, and Shoto, Aoyoma and Ojiro had taken their leave with him. Tsu joined the girls for BS and Izuku had decided to play with Mina and Kiri. Shinso had decided to join him and together they dominated the Party. Toru, Koda and Shoji left around midnight and Tokoyami took Izuku's place when he went to play with Sero and Denki. Then Denki, Sero, Yaomomo, Jiro, Mina, and Kiri one by one left until Tsu proposed a quick game of monopoly, the rest agreed. It took about an hour before Tokoyami lost all his money, Dark Shadow kept landing in jail and then hitting free parking before landing in jail again, Tsu had both Park Place and Boardwalk with hotels, and Ura was taking no prisoners as she had the most money. Shinso gave up after repeatedly landing on Boardwalk, and Izuku was half asleep on his arm. Yami (as he had now been dubbed by a sleepy Izu) had migrated to the couch to watch them comfortably as Shinso was practically playing for Izuku, who was half asleep on his shoulder. Dark Shadow soon lost the last of his money and had to give Ura his properties as rent, joining Yami and Izu on the couch almost right after. Shinso had combined Izu's assets and began dominating the board but was taken out by repeated lands on Tsu's properties. In the end, Ura won, and she, Tsu, and Shinso cleaned everything up with Dark Shadow's help, then they left Tokoyami with Izu and headed to bed.

Bakugo was the first to wake up, as usual, and didn't even blink at the couch where Yami and Izu were snuggled up together. Iida came down next and they made breakfast for the class together. Denki, Shinso, Shoto, and Koda were up next, followed by Sato, Ojiro, and Toru. The rest slowly trickled in, until it was nearly time to go and they decided to wake Tokoyami, who thanked Tsu for bringing him food. They couldn't get Izu up, but they didn't try all that hard to begin with. Ura made him float and and Dark Shadow snuggled up to him and carried him around as they went to training.

~AN~ My art, show off your own art in our discord server! Code: ZVGSw55