MidoriNeko!?!

The class hasn't seen Izu for a few days, they asked the chat, but Nezu and Aizawa assured them that he was safe and on campus so they tried not to worry too much. On an unrelated note, Aizawa has been walking around with green fur sticking out of his capture weapon lately, and by the looks of it, he's not even trying to hide the fact that he has a cat in there.

Shinso was lucky enough to have been the one Aizawa handed to cat to when the school intruder alarms rang and Shinso internally panicked, this was Aizawa's cat! The cat was warm and fluffy, the fur making him look twice as big as he actually was. He seemed to be a stripped calico but with forest green, light green, and dark tan. He was mostly forest green (like Izu's hair) with stripes of light green intermixed and had a large splotch of dark tan on one arm, with stripes of it around the paws and randomly dispersed around the rest of the body. His eyes were nearly the same shade as his fur and...oh, he was already purring.

Shinso stared at him with wide eyes, the cat returned his stare, then blinked slowly, Shinso blinked back and that seemed to settle it for the cat. He slipped out of Shinso's arms and climbed up to curl around Shinso's neck, fluffy tail tickling Shinso's cheek and ear. Shinso was sure his eyes were blown wide by now. This is like a IzuHug™ on steroids, he didn't think his heart could take much more of this, no wonder Aizawa seemed a lot more lax these last few days.

He could feel eyes on him and he slowly blinked out of his haze to see the whole class watching him, "what?"

His reflexive question seemed to do almost nothing for most of them, Shoto, Bakugou, and Uraraka seemed to be off in their own little world. Eventually, Mina broke the silence, "okay, I can't be the only one who thinks that cat looks a lot like Midori, right?"

Most of the class responded with numb nods, eyes still wide as Shoto seemed to be the first to snap out of the class wide daze as he silently raised his phone to snap a picture. The annoying camera shutter sound snapping most of the rest back into cohesive thought.

Kaminari shuffled around for a second before saying, "so, um, who else is pretty peeved that Aizawa hid MidoriNeko from us?"

Everyone minus Bakugou raised their hands immediately, which was the moment Aizawa conveniently walked back into the room, the whole class turning to him with accusing eyes. He stopped for barely a second before he gave a dead eyed blink, capture scarf whipping out and back in a flash, disappearing back out the door all in less than a second.

Shinso made an enraged noise and soon the whole class was chasing him down hallways, running into and over innocent teachers and students alike. 1-B didn't know what they were chasing, but they were soon pulled into the bunch too, other random teachers and students joining in as whoever closest to them explained what was happening.

The campus-wide chase ended with Aizawa and IzuNeko up in the rafters of one of the gyms as most of the school and even a few heroes who were nearby stood under them, calling and yelling and generally making a ruckus.

"Here Midori Neko-chan!" Mina and Toru call together, clicking their tongues in the way most animals pay attention to. Fuzzy green ears perk up, bright green eyes popping out of the folds of scarf soon after, a soft little 'murr?' floated down to them and Koda brightened up considerably.

Before anyone could react, the cat jumped out of Aizawa's hold into the air fifty feet above the ground. Everyone immediately lurched forward, eyes wide, hearts in their throats as they all tried to keep the cat from falling to it's death. They needn't bother, he disappeared halfway down and reappeared in the invisible girl's arms, purring and rubbing against her chin contently.

There was a collective sigh of relief before they all surge forward to see the cat and pet him, crowding around the small group of Toru, Mina, Ojiro, Kirishima, and Yanagi from 1-B. Immediately, the four make a blockade around Toru and Izucat as Kirishima and Iida start yelling to back off and give the cat space before he gets scared off. Slowly, their calls start working as the crowds calm down and back up a little.

Aizawa is equally impressed by his class and disappointed they took his cat cuddles as they organize the mob into a far less volatile mob and spread the cat cuddles around.

_____

The next three days are quite a bit calmer, more normal despite the lack of cuddly green boy and abundance of cuddly green cat. Catzuku is given free reign to go where ever he pleases, usually pulling his magic act of randomly appearing, but the staff and students grew accustomed to listening for the faint scritch-scratch of claws on a door so they could open said door for the fluffy kit. It's a nice three days, and they can almost forgive Aizawa and Nezu keeping him a secret. Almost.

But alas, those days end when Izuku comes through the classroom door that Friday, a boy once more. Except, not?

The tips of furry green ears can barely be seen through his bush of hair, his pupils just noticeably elongated, his teeth far sharper than usual. All those could almost be ignored, but the large fluffy green tail that waved behind him could not.

As soon as he walks through the door, the class zeroes in on him and he freezes, face red, tail fluffed to the max, ears twitching under all that hair. No one says anything, no one moves, they might not even be breathing, then Ojiro clears his throat and turns to Toru to awkwardly continue whatever conversation they were having before. Slowly the rest of the class takes the hint and does the same, allowing Izu to slip into his seat just before Aizawa comes in.

It's a normal day from there, except, Izu is not bouncing from person to person for cuddles as he usually would. At lunch, he's sat between Shoto and Hitoshi, across from Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu, the conversation is tactfully avoiding any mention of his appearance until Shoto shatters that with a blunt, "can I pet your head?"

Talking screeches to a halt in the group (and a few others who were close enough to hear) and Uraraka and Hitoshi give him almost identical stop-jumping-the-gun-glares. Izuku's hand immediately flies up to his hair, patting it down subconsciously at the question before stuttering out a squeaky, "i-if you w-wan-nt."

Shoto slowly reaches his hand up, careful not to move too fast, and pats the middle of his head first, right between his ears, before running his blunt nails against his scalp like he would a cat. Izu instantly relaxes, almost melting into Shoto's hands, as the other comes up to rub the back of his head in calming circles. Hitoshi gently joins in, fingers scratching around the fluffy green ears causing Izuku to let out a noise that was most definitely not human, relaxing even more.

By the end of lunch, it seems Izu had worked up enough confidence from his group's petting and cooing that he returned to flitting from person to person. This half neko version lasted until the next Friday, and it seems everyone got a visit from either full or half cat Izu within that time.

Nezu had pictures and videos of nearly every encounter, most of which went directly to the group chat (that now included the villains for convenience's sake). Hawks making his feathers fly around to entertain as slightly sparking green cat. All Might fighting a few villains with a cat scarf. Fatgum and Miruko playing with a half-cat. Tamaki with similar ears and tail laying out in the sun with Mirio, Nejire, and half-cat Izu. Toga chasing a green cat with Spinner chasing her. Kurogiri softly petting said cat as he disappears into a warpgate. Nezu holding and carrying a cat just over half his size.