Izuku Uses CuddleAttack™! It's Super Effective! Part 2!

Izuku doesn't know how it happened. He and the class were out for some 'class bonding time' (which really just meant Aizawa wanted them off school grounds so they weren't his responsibility for a few hours), they decided on some pizza and a movie, maybe an arcade on the way back. That was the plan anyway, until the street they were on was over run with villains, indiscriminately attacking random bystanders.

Obviously, they jumped into the fray (or, well, the ones that had their hero licenses did, Kacchan and Shoto started herding the civilians away and calling the police and Eraser). There were about forty villains, which usually would have been handled fairly quickly by the heroes-in-training, but the civilians getting attacked and panicking were their first priority. Along with Kachan and Shoto, Sero, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Iida, Jiro, and Tokoyami helped evacuate the citizens. Uraraka, Tsu and Sero working together to get the people closer to the battle away faster by taking their gravity away and carefully throwing them to the far side where Sero would catch them and let them down. It was good teamwork and evacuated the block fast enough for very few people to have gotten seriously injured.

The police arrived a few minutes after that, setting up a perimeter to keep the bystanders far enough away to give the provisional heroes enough room to stall and fight until Pros arrived.

Izuku was already tired of this, upset that his afternoon with his class was being ruined and that they involved a bunch of innocent people in their schemes. He looked at the barrier type opponent he was facing, having already helped a few of his classmates take down three of the eight that were currently being watched by the police, Iida having ferried the knocked out criminals to where the police were waiting.

Yeah, Izuku was getting tired of this. He glanced to his left where Mina was fighting a speed quirk user, quickly, while she wasn't in a dangerous position, he called, "Pinky, switch!"

Izuku was suddenly very glad for all the reaction and situational awareness training Aizawa had practically beat into them as Mina spun quickly on her heel and sprayed acid just over Izuku's head as he sprinted past her and tackled the person she had been fighting previously. He went down hard, and actually...that's not such a bad idea....

He let Iida take the man under him as he redirected Denki to Mina as her Acid was only doing so much against the lady's barrier quirk. He once again dives into a tackle on the mutant type Denki had just been fighting, making sure to cradle the persons neck as they went down. The last thing he needed was for someone to break their neck.

He took a little longer to get up from that one, given that the person's crab-like skin was surprisingly soft to hold. Oh, great, now he's in the mood for hugs, but then again, when isn't he?

He finds his next target, someone who's trying to sneak up on Yaomomo and Sato. Not on his watch, this time when he goes for the tackle, he doesn't put enough force into it to lay them out, just enough to grab and cling. The man instinctively raises his arms to hold him and in less than thirty seconds, he's limp. He goes on to the next one and the next one and the next, and soon enough their back up arrives, but by then they have the situation well in hand, less than a dozen villains still fighting. He hears a snicker from behind him as he's clinging to another villain, a faint, "I told you the MidoriEffect™ was real."

A girl whispers back, "I thought it was the IzukuEffect™?"

"Whatever, all that matters is that it's real."

Izuku rolls his eyes at his class's antics, letting his current target fall to the floor softly. He takes a look around, but it looks like everything's just about done, both Eraser and Death Arms having arrived. He blinks, realizing that this isn't actually over, they still had to give their statements, and then Aizawa probably wouldn't let them finish their day because of this. With a sigh, he slumps, Todoroki finding his way over to him and pulling him against his side.

"It's okay, Izukun! We can continue our outing tomorrow!" Uraraka chimes, smiling wide, face flush with adrenaline.

"Yeah!" Izu returns the smile brightly, "I'm sure Aizawa wouldn't mind!"

By the time they finish up, it's well past the time their movie ended, Aizawa leads them back to the dorms and they break apart for an hour to shower and change then reconvene in the Common Room, having agreed to watch a movie before bed.

In the end, Aizawa does let them back out the next day, but he comes along to babysit the whole time.