Nezu gets Cuddles Too!

When they can't find Izuku this time and no one from the group chat knows where he is, with Nezu being the only one to have not replied, they decide to go to him. If anyone would know, it'd be Nezu. And Izuku seems to like him quite a bit, as the seven or so pictures the staff had managed to sneak of Nezu being used as a teddy bear is evidence to.

When Aizawa, Sato, and Tsu arrive, Izuku is tucked into the corner of a sofa with Nezu on his lap, both dead to the world and very much so staying that way. As they turn to leave, they notice a huge stack of papers on the desk and at least three of Izuku's quirk notebooks next to them and they collectively shudder thinking about what they must have been doing with those.

What they didn't notice was the chess set set out, with Nezu's black king captured by Izuku's white pawn. They also didn't notice the chess set was custom with specific heroes as black pieces and certain villains and vigilantes as white pieces.

They would never see the footage of Izuku carrying around Nezu in his arms like an oversized doll.

What they would later notice is the pictures they thought they had been able to sneak mysteriously vanishing from their phones, only to be saved to Nezu's computers.