Taking Care of Midori

Aoyoma was doing what he usually does in the commons room with Ashido and Kaminari; skin care.

Sero and Kirishima were off to the side watching a video and discussing whatever it was. Yaomomo had just walked in and was making her way to join the group when Izuku walked in from outside. Where it was pouring rain.

He blinked at them and they all knew it was one of those days, where for whatever reason, Izuku did not sleep the night before. Kiri was the first one up, but Momo beat him there anyway with a towel she had just made to wrap around his dripping hair (which was flattened in a way that would have been hilarious at any other time).

Kiri offers the blanket that was wrapped around his shoulders and helped Momo usher Izu over to where the others had rearranged the couch so they could smother him with love and cuddles. Kaminari cradles Izu in his lap with Ashido on one side, and Sero on the other, Aoyoma has moved to Sero's side, with Momo and Kiri on the floor, leaning against Izu's legs.

Ashido and Kiri paint his nails and toenails, while Aoyoma applies his skin care routine to the boy's face, Sero, Kaminari, and Momo talking and telling jokes to distract him and gently massaging whatever muscles they can reach.

Under their watch and care, he slowly falls asleep, waking up in a pile on the floor with a lot of blankets and pillows probably donated from the the others in the dorm who came out once they were all asleep.