Quirk Troubles

It was a normal Tuesday afternoon for 1-A, relaxing in the commons, making food, and completing their assigned work. It was one of those rare days that 1-B didn't come over, but other than that, it was a completely average day for them. Until something happened. And of course it had to happen to their chaos prone cinnamon roll.

He was cuddling up with Koda, talking with Sero and Sato when a bright flash of light attracted everyone's attention. In a blink, Izu was gone and large, muscular man was in his place, in a dirty and torn costume, blood flowing down his face. He immediately jumped off Koda and flashed over to a corner.

When he stopped, everyone got a good look at him. Dark green hair in an undercut, tall, well built, tan skin, a freckled face, bright green eyes, and green and black body suit with red accents. There was two seconds to absorb this before a much deeper voice said, "someone call Aizawa."

Kaminari did just that, then sent the video he had of it, because for some reason, he was recording at that very second. Less than a minute passed where they all just looked at each other before Aizawa flew through the door, "Midoriya."

"Eraser, please use your quirk on me."

Aizawa barely hesitated before he did so, but nothing happened. The older Izuku let out a slightly hysterical laugh before breathing deeply and letting it out in a whoosh. "It's okay, Mini-Me can totally hold him." He paused, before correcting himself, "Mini-Me can totally dodge him...for a few minutes. Shit. How far away was my backup?" He stares wide eyed at the floor before taking a large breath and pulling on a blinding smile, "It's fine. Moving on from Mini-Me's possible death, what's this? First year?"

He looks at Uraraka then Aoyoma, "yeah, first year. You're all so cute and innocent!" His smile never once dimmed, as the others tried to catch up with what was happening.

"Wait!" Bakugo let off an explosion, "you're just going to brush off Deku's possible death? Isn't he you?"

"Yeah, but since I'm still here, I'm assuming that he's not dead yet. Time travel's tricky like that, but from previous experiences, I can safely assume that he's alive still. And since Erasure didn't work on me, it's something that'll have to be fixed from their side. Don't worry though, they should know the drill by now. Give two or three hours tops."

There was a moment of silence before Izuku continued, "let this be a lesson for you guys in the future! Never go into big battles without calling for backup and knowing how far away they are!"

He spotted Shinso staring at him with wide eyes, mouth open, sandwich having fallen from his hands, Izuku gives a little excited squee before appearing in front of him, "oh my gosh, Toshi! I forgot how cute you were! I never get to see you anymore! You're Spirit Dad stole you away as soon as you graduated!"

"Spirit Dad?"

He ignores the interruption, but Shinso notices the look he sends Aizawa before he flashes away to Tsuyu, visiting each of them before settling down enough for Aizawa to ask if he needs to get medical treatment. He brushes off his concern with a easy 'I've had worse'.

Aizawa snorts, "unsurprisingly, that doesn't fill me with confidence in your future, problem child."

"I just don't want to bother E-wait! You still have Recovery Girl, right? Then, All M-" A light shines in Izuku's eyes, before promptly dying with a small wince, "never mind."

Aizawa's eyes turn sympathetic, "oh, kid."

Izuku swiftly changes the subject, "I'm older than you right now, Eraser. I'll be 34 next month! Staying busy too. The future's really different, a whole generation of people who grew up without All Might. The Commission is really different now too, a lot of people like it better this way."

He takes another look around the younger faces of heroes he knows so well, "wow, I feel so old now," there's a sad feel under his bright 'hero smile'.

"You're 33! What's your skin care routine? I swear I thought you were 25, max!" Mina says, stars in her eyes, Aoyoma and Kaminari behind her, eyes focused on him.

Izuku scratches the back of his neck, "regular visits to my doctor to fix up my...everything."

"Zuku..." Shoto trails off, eyes pained.

"But, it's fine! I mean, my doctor is top of the line! It's like it never even happened!" Izuku rushes to reassure them, even pulling his sleeve up to show off his near scarless arm, "see! Very few things end up actually scarring!"

"Okay, but like, can we talk about this," Toru's sleeves motion up and down in his direction and they assume she's motioning to all of him. "Our cinnamon roll turned into a sinnamon roll."

Izuku blushes as the others snicker, Kirishima flashing a brilliant smile, "it's so manly, Izu! How do you do it?"

His blush gets brighter as he looks anywhere but the people watching him, "well, uh, my partners and I usually have competitions when we work out and when we spar, and we're all very competitive, so we all keep fit that way. We've quadrupled my Pre-UA work out, but our hero schedules don't have much free time so we couldn't go higher."

He pauses to smile, "if you think I'm fit though, my teammates are ripped. Kacchan and Shochan grew rea...ly...well." He somehow proceeded to subatomic levels of blush as he realized what he said, voice little more than a squeak by the end of it.

It takes a second to understand what he's said as he hides his bright red face in his hands and squeaks out 'please forget that, that's not something you need to know. Kacchan's going to kill me, ohmygod'. They take pity on him and instead ask about his Pre-UA work out, which makes everyone pale and feel sick just thinking about it when he explains it.

They spend another half hour like that until a bright flash appears again and Izu is back, staring wide eyed in front of him. Uraraka manages to snap him out of it and Izu blushes hard when he notices her before squeaking and turning around to cling to Aizawa and bury his burning face in the man's capture gear. Aizawa snorts at the kid's mumbled 'why are they all so pretty' and adjusts him so they can leave.

"All right, you gremlins, it's late, go to sleep, you have school tomorrow." Aizawa leaves them with that, taking his problem child away to sort through his thoughts in peace.

Nobody asks what he saw in the future, whenever it was brought up, he'd go red and stutter even more than he used to.

Izuku could never look at Kacchan the same way again, and he was just waiting for Uraraka to suddenly gain the muscle definition he'd seen over there.

Chapter Question:
If you could have any quirk based on your personality and behavior, what would it be? What would you call it? What does it do? What are the drawbacks and limitations? I'm interested in what you guys say!

For me, it'd probably be called Sweet Tooth and allows me to eat any amount of sugary food without determent (gaining weight, cavities, diabetes, ect.) but it only works on foods with more than 50% sugar/sugar substitute content. :) or it'd be Insomnia, but I have a feeling a lot of people are going to put that as theirs.