Midori's Sleep Dep. Stages Explained; as Observed by Mina

Izuku stumbles out of the elevator, with a little permanent pout, and into the common room where at least half the class were milling about doing their own things, with a few guests like Kendo, Tokage, and Tetsutetsu.

He spots his favorite heater and makes his way clumsily over to the couch, standing in front of Shoto until he notices and looks up. When he does, Izuku makes grabby hands and gives his biggest puppy dog eyes and Shoto melts™, along with anyone in the vicinity, like Koda and Toru.

Shoto immediate throws his arms out and within a blink, Izuku is on him.

"Aww, Deku's sleepy!"

That draws everyone's attentions to where Izuku was cuddled up between Shoto and Koda, wrapped around Shoto's warm arm with Koda rubbing his back. An invisible hand was running through his hair in a way that would look weird if they all weren't already used to it. They look back to Ashido in confusion.

She seems to understand their question without a word and explains, "there's four different levels of tired for Izu, helpful tired, sleepy toddler, sleep deprived decaf, and sleep deprived dark roast. Helpful tired is usual. Sleepy toddler is a little rarer. Sleep deprived decaf is Shinso's normal. And sleep deprived dark roast is Hatsume's normal."

They all shudder at that.