Teaching is Never Boring at UA

Really, it was Vlad's own fault. He should know by now that bad-mouthing people never ends well. Izuku has a frankly terrifyingly large hearing radius (it's said he could hear a whisper on the other side of campus if it involved one of his people or mention of their names) and saying anything bad within that area is not recommended.

So now he was sulking in the teacher's lounge while everyone ignored him as Mic and Midnight battled it out to see who would be getting the couch today. Midnight won (like most days), and swoops in to take her prize, prime position on the couch. Izuku appeared not a minute later and immediately laid in her lap, getting swallowed in MomNight's protective arms as she fret over his everything.

Aizawa somehow managed to slither his way onto the couch next to them and Izu settled his legs over the man's own. Thirteen also inched her way into the couch space and cooed and fussed over him along side Midnight. Eventually most of the teachers were sitting on nearby couches or the floor, chatting and relaxing around their favorite student.

Mic had decided to lay himself across Aizawa, who then tossed him to the floor without a hint of hesitation or regret, he hit Cementoss face first and Recovery Girl was called in after a few minutes to fix his broken nose and probably concussion. (Nezu got it all on video.) She joined the pile on the couches and before they knew it, most were halfway to sleep and it'd been dark for hours. Aizawa contemplated skipping patrol but eventually wormed himself off the couch and out to the city. Lunch Rush and Snipe gleefully took his place.

It became UA's first teacher's sleepover (even if Vlad and Aizawa were missing (hopefully he'll learn his lesson about saying Bakugo was 'one step away from a villain' or 'of course Monoma would fit in well with 1-A' like that's an insult)).

Finals are finally over!!! I can sleep again!
I've decided to stop at 100 chapters, so if I don't get to one of your suggestions, I'm sorry, there were so many of them, it's hard to pick which to write.
Question for you: what is your favorite school subject and your least favorite? My favorite is Forensic Science and my least favorite is either Physics or History.