A Wild Monoma Has Appeared! Izuku Uses Cuddle! It's Super Effective!

'Vlad King walks into 1-B with a kid wrapped around his leg' sounds like the start of some really bad joke. It's not a joke. And as soon as Monoma realizes just who the green haired kid is, all hope for a peaceful day is ruined, because that's a 1-A kid. And not just any 1-A kid, it's the 1-A kid, the 1-A kid who gets to do practically what ever he wants, the 1-A kid that has all the staff and most of the students wrapped around his finger (as evident by who willingly brought him in). It's Midoriya Izuku.

1-B collectively groans as Monoma rears up for a long and vicious rant that he never gets to start because Vlad gives him the look™. The one that says 'if you push me, I'll send you to detention with Eraserhead'. Needless to say, Monoma clamped his mouth shut, but glared all the same.

Halfway through homeroom, Vlad got a text, which he replied to with a scowl, before leaning down and patting Midoriya's head. Less than a second later, Eraserhead slid the door open, capture weapon flying out and back in a blink, and sliding the door closed again. Vlad sighed dejectedly as the class noticed their green intruder was gone, which started the Monoma Rant™.

"That no-good 1-A brat, thinks he's so much better than everyone else, thinks he can just do whatever he wants, hang off whoever he wants, sleep where ever he wants, skip class whenever he wants. He doesn't dare touch me. Is he so afraid I'll be better than him with his quirk? Is-"

He didn't even get to finish before he finally noticed the weight on his lap and limited range of motion. Green hair tickled his nose as the boy slept contently in his lap. Midoriya was like a mini heater, Monoma could actually feel his stress, anxiety and anger melt away, he almost became a puddle. He swore he could feel Midoriya almost purring, a deep rumble in his chest that sent tingles to Monoma's fingertips.

Eyes blown wide, mouth gaping, he silently sat there til lunch, only snapping out of it when Kendo came to collect him and he noticed Midoriya was no longer there. And probably hadn't been for awhile, but he could still feel the warmth and tingle, the relaxation Midoriya gave him. It was a gift, and Monoma swore to cherish it.

When Snipe came into 1-B for 3rd period, he was not expecting a completely zoned out Monoma, eyes blown like he was high and completely silent, but he recognized the effects of a first time Midoriya cuddle, and inwardly celebrated the quiet class. Mic did not have the same thought, almost mourning the loss of more Midoriya Cuddle time as Monoma now got some.