Endeawhore™ being an Absolute Douche

Endeavor is forced to go to UA for the briefing of some operation the rat is planning, he's planning on seeing Shoto while he's here (the dorm system was a pain in the ass for his plans and Shoto's training). He's still not gotten over the disappointment of a Sports Festival Shoto had, refusing to use the quirk Endeavor gave him, like a tantrum-throwing child. Since the boy refused to answer his summons to the estate, Endeavor will just have to commandeer a training room and show the boy how disappointing he is. After the briefing (no need to get the sadistic rat on his tail).

He almost turned around to find another way to the meeting room when he glimpsed bright blond hair and too bright smile of the number one hero, but the man was turning the corner already and there was no need to go out of his way (even to avoid the condescending hero). He noticed a green haired boy hanging limply from the man's broad shoulders, talking animatedly to him and Endeavor got the feeling he knew the boy from somewhere.

One hallway later, in the opposite direction that the blond distraction turned, some pink haired boy with purple tips was half dragging, half carrying another green haired boy, and from this new angle, Endeavor could finally make out who the kid was. It was that self destructive boy from the Sports Festival, the one that almost beat his Shoto, the one that forced him to finally use Endeavor's fire. While he was scrutinizing him, the boy noticed and gave what Endeavor was pretty sure was a warning glare. Brushing it off, he moves on, some how suddenly desperate to get this over with.

The briefing is as boring as they usually are when the rat bastard Nezu is involved (a lot of talk, very little action), and it takes nearly three hours for it to finish, but when it finally does, it's almost dark out. Endeavor asks (demands) for a training room from Nezu so he can spend some time with his Shoto, Nezu agrees easily and points him in the direction of an open gym. On his way there he once again comes across the green haired brat, this time sitting in a group of kids, next to his Shoto, talking animatedly with them.

As soon as he gets within thirty feet of them, the boy's eyes are on him, green bright even in the darkening setting, glaring for no obvious reason Endeavor can think of. The rest of the kids notice and his Shoto dares to tense as he gets closer, fire flickering at the look the two boys dare to give him. Endeavor was right, the dorms were a bad influence on his Shoto, he was wasting his time making friends instead of training.

He's three steps away from a red haired pointy boy when he starts to hear a low growling sound, but thinks nothing of it until, with another step, it gets louder. He stops and tracks it to the green boy, who has a hand on his Shoto and hasn't stopped glaring once, not even to blink.

"Shoto!" He barks, causing quite a few of the assembled teens to flinch, "I can tell you're slacking in your training. Come," he turns to leave without looking back, and gets quite a few steps until he notices the boy wasn't following him. Growling he turns back around, but the green brat was now on his Shoto's lap, keeping him in place as he started talking once again to the group, his glare spitting acid to Endeavor as he meets his eyes head on.

"Yo-" he's cut off from his enraged bark not even halfway through by a rather unimpressed and simultaneously venomous drawling voice.

"Sho-chan's not going anywhere with you, sir. Besides, it's far too late to be training on a school night. Wouldn't want him falling asleep in class, would you? It wouldn't look too well for you if his grades suddenly dropped after you visited him, would it?" The green haired child is daring to talk back to him, to deny him, his flames grow ever bigger, brighter, hotter.

A few of the kids between them shuffle around, uncomfortable with the heat, but neither Endeavor nor the child notice, too busy staring one another down. Surprisingly, it's Endeavor that blinks first, unused to the heat and accusation in the glare directed to him from someone other than one of his failures of children. In the corner of his eye, he can see three teachers coming towards them, including All Might. With a deep growl at the boy, he backs off, turning away with a barked, "this isn't over, boy."

His chest aches a little, probably from how angry he is that the boy thought he could stand against him (somewhere deep in the back of his mind whispers that it's because the boy was clinging to seemingly everyone, but wanted less than nothing to do with him), and he could feel the boy's glare even on the car ride back to his estate.

Back at UA, everyone has found a new reason to never piss the green bean off and Shoto finds he'd do anything Izuku asked him after that, loyalty for life and all that.