A Lullaby for the Class Cuddler

It was a known fact that Jiro hums almost all the time. It was also a known fact that Midoriya like a constant stream of noise when dozing. It really should have happened earlier.

Jiro and Yaomomo were hanging out, as they usually do, and getting a head start on their classwork for next week while they hummed songs back and forth. The soft calming noise was obviously what drew Izuku in as he wandered in from the 1-B dorms, having been escorted by Vlad King (who was looking rather sad that he didn't get a hug, but that's what you get when you insult one of Izuku's people within his hearing range (which is quite frankly, terrifyingly too large)).

He curled against the side of Jiro, not wanting to get in the way of their homework, and drifted off to their humming, which quickly lead to soft singing and a hand running through his hair as Yaomomo taped the whole thing, a gentle smile on her face as her mind drifted to the future with an emphasis on 'what a great mother she'll be' (which is honestly probably a weird thing to think when your girlfriend is cuddling with your friend, but it's Midoriya, common rules and logic don't apply to him).

If that video was played at their wedding several years later, well, nobody complained.