Training Camp Cuddles and Coddles

It was training camp! Everyone was excited, even Bakugo looked less angry. Aizawa had the same bored, unbothered look, but it was softened every time Izuku came to lean against him during the bus ride there.

About half an hour from their destination, Izuku had ended up sleeping on Aizawa, and being the teacher (dad) he was, he welcomed it, even managing to fall asleep too.

He was woken by the bus full of teenagers muttering in confusion. They were at their stop. Slowly and carefully, Aizawa gathered the still sleeping Izuku in his arm and lead the class out of the bus, where the two Pussycats and a literal child were waiting for them.

Blah blah blah, he wasn't really paying attention to the usual routine by now, more focused on the warm boy in his arms. He blinked, when did he change out of his school uniform? In place of the slacks and button up, Izu wore a soft green colored cat onesie.

He blinked back to the others just in time to catch a look from Mandalay, that he responded to with a glare (unconsciously holding the boy closer). Mandalay blinked, but shrugged it off, Pixie-Bob was not so inclined to so the same.

"Oh! Is that your kid, Eraser? He's so cute! Aww! Cat-themed liked us!" She was right up in his face and Aizawa had to resist the reaction to flinch back or strike out and protect his ki- his student.

With a gruff huff, he turned around a walked back to the bus, seeing the other child already sitting there. The two heroines followed him onto the bus, and they were off. With a silent sigh, he settled in for the thirty minute bus ride, ignoring everything and everyone that didn't sound important.

About halfway through, Pixie-Bob screeched about something that caused his ki-Izuku to shift. Aizawa shot her the most venomous glare he could without activating his quirk and she looked slightly remorseful. He deemed that enough and went back to zoning out until they arrived at camp.

Ragdoll had the same reaction as Pixie-Bob and he just gave up at that point. Their squeals of 'cute, so cute' woke Izuku up and that's when he notices the cat whiskers drawn on his cheeks. He can almost see how Yaomomo talked him into wearing the onesie she made with the help of Ashido and Hagakure, who probably did his whiskers seeing as how one side is pink and the other is purple (which should have clashed with the green onesie and hair, but somehow didn't).

Their squeals doubled and Aizawa was pretty sure his class could hear them from the forest. He wasn't quick enough to keep Tiger from getting he boy from his hands as the other three huddled around him to coo and pet him like he was an actual cat. Izuku took it in stride, curling up in Tiger's arms and somehow managing to purr for them (and no, Aizawa's not jealous at all that they got him to purr when he didn't even know that was a thing Izu could do (but really it's his own fault for assuming Izuku couldn't do something if he really wanted to)).

The Pussycats took turns cuddling and coddling him for a good hour before Aizawa stole him back. And that's basically how training camp continued, intermixed with some of the kids getting up enough courage and energy to steal Izuku from which ever pro was cuddling up on him at the time.

~AN~

Question of the Chapter:
What would Izuku's spirit animal be? There's a survey link in external links if you'd like to take it!