Izu Helps To Drop A Bomb™

Shoto was in the waiting room with his mother and siblings, waiting for the family therapist that Izuku and Rei had convinced them all to go to. They'd been waiting for about twenty minutes when the door opened, everyone turned to look as Dabi stepped into the room. Shoto was already on his feet, ice and fire flickering on his arms when he noticed Izu hanging off the villain's back. He hesitantly lets his quirk go as Izu gives him a wide smile and suddenly, he's remembering something Izu had mumbled a month ago while half asleep.

'In his quest to create the best hero, he created a vigilante turned villain.'

Fuck, Denki was right, Shoto thinks as Dab-Toya runs a hand through his hair, accidentally showing off his red roots.

"Uh, hey guys, long time, no see?"

Shoto blinks, really? That's what his first words to us is going to be?  "Toya," Shoto greets him, casting a glance over at the Green Bean peaking over his shoulder, "I'm presuming Izu brought you here for the family therapy session?"

Toya just nods and Shoto mirrors him, sitting back down and adjusting to the sudden warm weight in his lap. Rei and Fuyumi gasp as Natsuo looks between Shoto and Toya. He's the first to speak, "I'm sorry, what?"

Toya looked painfully awkward, far different than the casual indifference he portrayed as Dabi, "ah, well, it's kinda a long story. Basically, after the bastard pushed too far during training, this happened," he gestured to his body, "and I ran away after I was mostly treated in the hospital. I somehow became a vigilante while on the streets, and when I heard the league was planning on taking down All Might, I figured they could kill the number two while they were at it, so I joined them. A bunch of shit happened, the Bush over there got him arrested before I could do anything, then he found me, and here I am."

Shoto pursed his lips, "Izu, how?"

Izuku just grinned and shrugged, snuggling deeper into Sho's lap. Rei carefully got up and looked Toya over before pulling him into a soft hug, Fuyumi was quick to follow, Natsuo looked like he was still trying to catch up, but easily allowed Fuyumi to pull him into the hug too. Soon, the family was sat on the couch, Toya in the middle as he went into more detail on what happened while he was away. Izu had disappeared only to come back with a large blanket he wrapped around all of them, promptly followed by cuddling whoever looked like they needed it the most.

The receptionist couldn't bring herself to tell them to leave, neither could the therapist bring herself to calling them back. And with that, the League lost a member as the Todoroki Family regained one