The Class Secret

There was a open secret in 1-A that everyone knew, but no one would dare to talk openly about. Bakugo was a Tsundere. He cursed Izu out and beat him up, and wouldn't let him touch him in class, but when they were alone (or thought they were alone) Bakugo almost refused to let go of the boy. Izuku had obviously already known that, but the first person in class to find out was, unsurprisingly, Koda.

You see, the birds like to gossip, especially about any of his classmates they see, so Koda had known since the first week that Bakugo would walk home with Izuku's hand in his when there was no one else around.

Kiri had seen him panic slightly when everyone had gotten split during the USJ attack, muttering that 'Deku had better not die without him'. He thought it was cute that he was worried.

Toru was the next, she had walked past them cuddling(?) in Recovery Girl's office about a week after the USJ, when Izu had hurt his arm in a fight against Shoji.

Aoyoma had felt it, he still had no evidence, but he had felt it when he noticed Bakugo fought to stay in Midoriya's sights at all times.

Shinso and Todoroki had gathered as much from Izu, who would almost always accidentally say too much when mumbling.

When finals came, Sato noticed how close they were when walking, but before he could really think on it, his sugar crash practically erased his brain.

Jiro overheard Izu muttering during the mall trip and pieced it together with Momo's help.

Tokoyami had heard it from Dark Shadow and didn't much care anyway, shrugging it off with a murmured 'rivalry in the dark'.

Sero noticed how close they were in the bath, but tactfully ignored it.

Denki almost fried his brain when he was surprised by the sight of the two practically in the same futon.

Denki couldn't keep his mouth shut and Mina found out.

Shoji had the misfortune of being stuck on the same floor as Bakugo and had accidentally overheard their little exchange of 'you're too fucking clingy, damn nerd.' 'But you love my hugs, Kacchan!' 'Where the fuck do you think you're doing Shitty Deku? Get back here!' and the soft giggles and content sighs that followed until Bakugo had fallen asleep.

Ura, Iida, and Tsu had walked into the common room late one night and saw them cuddled up on the couch, Bakugo's arm wrapped possessively around Izu even asleep.

Toru and Aoyoma were discussing it and Ojiro happened to be close enough to hear.

Aizawa couldn't care less, as long as there was enough Midori to go around.

I drew some art, it's a little messy bc I was in a car, but here you go!

 Hope this fixes things so you can see the pics!