C.74

"you're fucking late"

"and you're early. i'm glad you took all of these seriously" youngbin said as they went inside the building they had other members waiting outside in case of something happened.

youngbin watched all of the members. "huh? i guess the younger members are pussies after all. and where are your chinese members? still in china?"

he tapped his chin still looking around the area. "too bad, i was actually expecting nano, that jung haerin to be here" youngbin shrugged his shoulders showing his disappointment.

haechan's eyebrows twitched in annoyance. he had the big urge to punch him right on the face. "where's yoonhwa?" he asked.

"give me the flash drive first"

"where the fuck is she?"

"i'm not giving her yet unless you hand me the flash drive" youngbin extended his arm waiting for haechan to give him the thing. haechan poked the inside of his cheeks with his tongue and nodded towards taeil.

taeil gave rowoon a small box and the tall guy checked the thing inside before showing it to youngbin. "that's too easy. check it"

rowoon tossed the flash drive to jaeyoon who already got the laptop out. youngbin walked up towards him and stared the screen reading all of the information. from rich families, drug cartels, weapon warehouses, all of the gangs including the one outside the country and the gang ranks.

haechan clenched his fists tight when he saw that smug look on youngbin's face. "now where the fuck is she?"

"who?" haechan was about to attack him but yuta quickly put a stop by pulling his arm.
"oh- wait. you meant the girl who we just.. oh no" youngbin made a fake surprised look.

"i guess she couldn't swim, right yoonhwa's brother?" he turned to jaehyun who's eyes began to widen in shock.

"what the fuck did you just said?!" haechan's jaw tightened and he took deep breaths to calm himself down.

youngbin laughed and he clapped his hands with an amused look on his face. "thank you for your flash drive though. i was actually expecting something, quite disappointed. needless to say your gang is actually nothing"

"she's probably dead by now" youngbin checked the watch he was wearing and shrugged.

haechan was holding his rage down his veins began to pop out. his nails dug into his palm's skin as he gritted his teeth. he throw his head back before looking down at him.

"you know that a headquarter is the main core for a gang. i was actually thinking what would happened if that headquarter got destroyed?" a smirk curled up his lips.

youngbin's eyebrows furrowed. "wha-"

"permission granted" taeyong muttered while touching his ear. something very fast just went passed youngbin's head going towards the laptop. the flash drive blew into pieces when a bullet hit it.

"what the fuck"

"shouldn't you worry about your bases? wait- all of those got destroyed already" a dark chuckle left his lips before he threw a grenade on the ground near them. the grenade exploded producing a blinding light.

"guess you didn't expect that, prick"

haechan nodded towards the other members and they got their guns out. a lot of men began running inside the building and gun shot were heard everywhere.

he glanced somewhere towards the building next to where they were and smirked. "great job yangyang" he said remembering their meeting last night.

"what do you think would happen if our headquarters got demolished?" haechan asked as he tapped the table his eyes looking each of the member.

"we could just go to our other headquarter" mark said. "i mean all of our bases"

"we wouldn't be able to operate. especially if the main building got destroyed. it's basically tearing us apart" doyoung spoke and haechan nodded.

"but we don't know-"

"actually we do. someone gave me the information already"

"who?" haechan tilted his head to the side his lips forming a lopsided smile "baekhyun"

"we met the other day, when me and the dreamies planned to drink some bubble teas. baekhyun called me- and he gave me all the list of red sun's bases" he motioned towards winwin and the latter nodded his head before he began typing something on his tablet.

"also they're called sf9 now- since the main members were nine people" winwin added.

the middle of the table began to glow and a hologram appeared. "their main headquarter is in gangnam?" kun asked and haechan hummed in response.

"the wayv unit- you guys will be destroying all of their main bases along with the dream unit. the 127 unit will be with me when we give that flash drive. wait-"
haechan turned to yangyang.

"i need you with us"

"why?"

"they're going to check the flash drive. and when they do that fucking youngbin wouldn't suspect anything. that's when you- as a sniper shoot that flash drive"

"but isn't the flash drive something important?" yangyang asked his eyebrows furrowing.

"winwin will take care of it. they won't be expecting that to happen. and when it does, we'll fucking kill them. and exo will be helping us"

"you're a genius i love your idea" johnny said and highfived the young leader.

"i'm just too good to be true" haechan shrugged and when his eyes met haerin's he immediately remembered something.

"oh right- haerin, baekhyun said hi" haechan grinned when her eyebrows furrowed. a frown etched on jisung's lips.
"what the"

mark pulled haechan's arm to take cover. "yoonhwa- what about yoonhwa?" he asked panting for air.

the wayv unit already heard the conversation earlier and went to find her since they got to destroy the bases with exo's help.

"we're at the nearest river where you guys were but no sign of her" kun was the one who informed that.

"oh god.."