006 - IZUKU

I opened the letter carefully, taking out a small device and a letter. As the device laid on the table, a hologram screen appeared and All Might was there, in his muscle form.

"Congratulations young Midoriya! You did fairly well on both parts of your exam, and you got high points! You may be wondering why I'm here telling you this in a hologram. Well, I'm going to be a teacher at UA! We won't see each other often since you applied for the support course, but us teachers will watch over you and all the other students thrive while at UA! In other words, you made it kid. Welcome to UA High!"

The hologram video ended and I was in tears. "I did it... I really did it!" I cried out happily, jumping out of my chair and dashing to my mom to hug her. She hugged back and smiled, and All Might chuckled and smiled at the sobbing but smiling messes we've both become. "I did it mom, I made it to UA!" I exclaimed and we both kept hugging and crying happily.

After we stopped crying and Mom and All Might started dinner, I went to actually look at the letter to see if I needed to get anything before school started.

"Huh, so I need to get the uniforms and fill out any left over forms and that's it. I finally made it, but I can't stop now." I placed the letter down and glanced at a picture frame in my room. It showed a younger version of me and Hisako smiling as we showed the camera pieces of papers that had our first invention ideas. I had drawn a pair of goggles with an All Might theme and Hiasko had drawn a bracelet that could shoot poison acid. I laughed at the memory. "Maybe Hisako would be there too. She always dreamed of going to UA." I said to myself, before seeing another photo slightly behind the first.

It was me and Bakugo when we were toddlers, and we had our fists raised to the air in All Might onesies. We were both smiling and we looked really happy. When was the last time we both smiled like that together?

I frowned slightly at the picture and Mom called me for dinner. I left my room and went to eat dinner, the thought from earlier leaving my mind as I remembered All Might was going to be a teacher at UA. "Oh yea All Might, when did you apply to be a teacher at UA?" I asked, and he chuckled as he began to explain. I listened and smiled as I ate, finally feeling like another piece of me had been filled. All Might just might be the dad I was looking for after all.

In almost no time it was the first day at UA. All Might had left early to attend a meeting with all the other teachers, so mom had helped me get ready. "Are you sure you have everything Izuku?" She asked worriedly, and I sighed. "Mom, you asked me this five times already. Don't worry, we're just supposed to have introductions and a tour of the place today. I'm all prepared." I chuckled at her and gave her another hug at the door. "I'll see you later mom, I love you!" I told her as I left.

It wasn't a long walk to UA since I lived about ten minutes away. The school still had it's brand new prestigious look as if it was just built. It took so much power to stop myself from fanboying about the school. It's so great to be here! It looks even better than when I went here for the entrance exam! I walked inside, ready for what's about to happen.