014 - IZUKU

"H-Hisoka?!?"

I run over to him and crouch beside him, watching him try to get up. "I-I'm fine, j-just cough ran out of breath for a moment." He explains, and I gently pick him up bridal style. He was obviously surprised at my actions, and turned more red than before. "I-Izuku! You don't have to do this! Just t-take the cough laptop and go!" He exclaims and I shake my head. "I'm not leaving you behind. Let's get you and the laptop over so you can get some help. You know more than I do, I can't do this alone." I told him, and he sighed but nodded.

I ran over to the USJ, where a bunch of hero course students were waiting, as well as the pro hero teachers. "Hey! We got something!" I exclaimed and a couple police officers looked at me and Hisoka, very confused. The hero course kids gave us confused looks as I put Hisoka down as he gave the officer the laptop. "We saw a couple of villains by the border messing with this. It must've b-been what cough caused the electricity and stuff to go down to let the villains in. Izuku and I cough managed to knock them out and take the laptop." Hiso explained, also pointing to where the villains were. The officer nodded and sent a couple others to go retrieve the villains we knocked out. "You two were very helpful. Are you part of the hero course too?" He asked, and we both shook our heads no. "We're support course students, we just saw something happening and decided to step in. Anyone would do that." I explained, and the officer nodded, saying, "Well you two seem very well-fit for the job. Maybe consider switching classes one day." He walked away after, and a couple hero course kids walked up to us. "Woah, you both are support course kids?"

"And you managed to take down villains?"

"What are your guys' quirks?"

"You should be in the hero course with us!"

We both nervously chuckled at the excited hero course students. "A-as much as we'd like to stay and chat, its the end of the day and we should probably head home soon." Hisoka said nervously, managing not to cough. The hero course students groaned but agreed and they all left.

I turned to Hisoka, saying, "We need to get you home, you need to get your thingy off." He sighed and nodded, and we made our way back to the main UA building.

When we arrived at my house, I forced Hisoka into a bathroom to let him deal with his business, and he came out wearing a large hoodie and sweatpants. "Is it off?" I asked and he nodded, showing me the piece of fabric he held in his hands. I smiled with satisfaction and lent him his bag. "Wanna work on some inventions now?" He asked and I eagerly nodded.

The next day, the whole school seemed to talk about us and what we did. Despite it not being a really big thing, it certainly helped the heroes and police officers with what happened at the USJ. Hisoka and I sat in class, just chatting about inventions when Power Loader walked in and everyone quieted down. "Hey Midoriya, Yamazaki. Here's something for you both. Read and over and return it before the end of class today." Power Loader said and gave me and Hisoka two folded letters. We glanced at each other before opening them up, scanning the paper to see what it read.

A... class transfer paper?! To the hero course?!

Hisoka and I stared at each other with bewildered looks. "Should we do it?" I whispered to him. "It could help us both out with our quirks, especially since you just got yours." He whispered back. We gave each other a knowing look and signed the class transfer, agreeing to transfer to the hero course.

Get ready hero course students, cause now Hisoka and I are coming!

A/N: I really enjoy it whenever I get to write the Bakugo chapters because his way of thinking is so different and its nice uwu