007 - IZUKU

I walked into class Class 1F, the support course I was assigned to. There were a few other kids in the class and they were talking to each other in a group. Huh, guess I'm early to class. I walked in and closed the door behind me, gaining the attention of a pink haired girl. "Oh hey newcomer! You must be Midoriya Izuku!" She exclaimed and held her hand out for me to shake. "Uh- yea that's me. How'd you find out?" I asked as I shook her hand and she pointed at a paper taped to the board.. "Oh, the board in the front has a list of everyone's name and their pictures. We're supposed to sign it to count as attendance for the first day." I nodded and made my way over to the sheet to sign it. I got a look at all the other kids in class as well. Oh hey, it's the boy from the entrance exam. It says his name is Yamazaki Hisoka, but the first name was crossed out and rewritten. I wonder why. I finish signing it and go over to the group. They were talking about their hobbies, so I just decided to listen.

Soon more kids came in as class was about to start. We all got to choose our own seats and I sat in the second last row, Yamazaki to the left of me and some blonde haired boy to the right. Powerloader walked in and looked at the sheet, taking it off the board before greeting us all. "Hey everyone, congrats on making it to the support course! I'm gonna check attendance before we go off and get a tour of the workshops we'll be at a lot during the year." Powerloader said as he looked over the attendance. He glanced up at the boy next to me, who was sketching something in his notebook before saying, "Okay guys, let's go and get started on the tour. Everyone go head outside while I talk to Yamazaki for a moment." I got out of my desk along with everyone else and we all waited outside the class. It wasn't long until Powerloader walked out with Yamazaki. "Okay guys, let's get started!" He exclaimed and he started the tour.

The first place he brought us to was a large workshop with 25 tables. "This is the Class 1F workshop. It has enough tables for you all to work at individually. Starting tomorrow, we'll always meet up here during your last two periods, which should be your Support classes." Powerloader explained as he let us go to our assigned desk. It was similar to our seats in the classroom. "Feel free to bring any materials from home to help you build any item you feel like. Being in the support course means working fast, so at the end of each week, you'll have to have one quality finished product. This is how you can start building a portfolio for companies who might want to recruit you. We'll also be doing other activities that involve working together and working with the other two support classes, so make sure to stay on top of your inventions." He continued as we all listened.

The next room was like a large warehouse of metal and parts. "This is what we call "The Junkyard". It's full of scrap metals and parts you can use for inventions. You can also bring in any parts from home." Powerloader explained as he let us look through some of the metal parts in the room. "The front of the room also has any tools you might need for parts, as well as a variety of screws and nails and whatnot for your inventions. Make sure to return the tools you use and don't take apart any of the tools here. There's a bunch of broken tools in the back, but if any of you take apart any of the good-working tools, I'll expel you. Let me know if any tool breaks so we can fix it up or replace it." He continued, and he showed us to the pile of tools that are beyond repair that we could take apart and use.

The next room he brought us to was the development studio. "This is the development studio. Only people with special passes get to go in here to help me with hero costumes for the hero course students. I won't go into much detail, since it's hard for anyone to get in here. I can tell you all have talent and potential, but only the really dedicated inventors can get passes here. No first year has gotten the pass to work here, so don't feel bad about not going in here yet." He said, and we just moved on.

He brought us over to a few other rooms and then brought us back to the classroom. He let us hang out until we had to go to lunch, and I decided to talk to the boy next to me. "Uh, hey. You're Yamazaki-kun, right?" I asked, and the boy looked at me. "Uh, yea." He said, his voice timid and quiet. "Do you wanna eat lunch with me?" I asked, and he smiled and nodded. His smile is like Hisako's. Maybe they're related.

The lunch bell rang and we all got up for lunch. Lunch Rush served all the food, and Yamazaki and I went through the line to get some food. We both got some katsudon and went towards a table. We glanced to see some hero course students sitting on the other side of the table, but I don't think they mind us sitting here. "So Yamazaki-" "You can call me Hisoka. We were friends before anyways." He told me, and I looked at him confused. Wait, when we're we-

"Hisako?!"