019 - IZUKU

Just as the cavalry battle began, every single team charged right for us. "Izuku, light em up!" Hisoka yelled, and I aimed my air cannons towards the floor and gave off a huge blast, sending all of us into the air. "And the cavalry battle begins, and Yamazaki's team starts off the battle with showing off their impressive gear!" Present Mic announces, and we all smile. Thanks to Hatsume's enhancements, we were able to stay in the air for a little longer. We used my boots to help navigate us around in the air.

We watched as the other teams gave up on us and started going after each other. They left a lot of open space on over half of the arena, and we descended and landed in the open area. "Good, according to your plan, they're all busy with each other. We have a few moments to catch our breath and move on with the next part of your plan, Midoriya." Tokoyami said, and Hisoka looked at an incoming team. It seemed to be a single man, with several limbs holding something on his back. "Guys, over there! Someone's coming for us!" He announced, and Tokoyami released Dark Shadow to prepare to fight.

From the opening of his arms, a long tongue flew out, and Hisoka instinctively summoned a large shield to protect us. "Start phase two of our plan!" Hisoka yelled, and we started running close to the edges of the arena. This gave us an opportunity to see the opponent's next move. The arms opened up like an oyster, revealing two girls, one with long green hair, and another with short brown hair and rosy cheeks. The girl pressed her hands together and started floating towards us, revealing the headband on her forehead.

"Hisoka, her forehead!" I yelled as we made a sharp turn, and just as we did that, one of Hisoka's whips shot out from his wrist, latching onto the headband and pulling it off. This also pulled the girl away from the boundaries, so she didn't get her team disqualified. She let out a loud yelp of surprise.

The whip retracted with the headband, and he tied it around his neck. I looked back and saw the girl safely back on the large boy's back, slightly pouting but still determined to win.

Before we know it, a large wall of ice rises up, blocking out my view of all the teams. All except one.

It was that red and white haired boy, Todoroki I think his name was.

"I think I'll be taking that headband now." He said, and within seconds, his team was dashing at us. They must've gotten someone with a speed quirk, because they looked like a blur to us. Hisoka did his best to dodge, but the headband around his forehead was snatched.

They stopped behind us, taking a breather. "Guys, get me as close as possible." Hisoka said, venom in his voice. We quickly dashed towards Todoroki's group, and Hisoka let out a battle cry as he snatched a couple headbands off of his neck. We quickly dashed away as Hisoka tied the other headbands around his neck. "Did we get back our points?" Hisoka asked, panting. "H-Hisoka, those aren't our headbands-" I told him, and his face visibly paled.

Before we could do anything, the timer went off, signalling the end of the battle. He sighed, saying, "I'm sorry guys, I tried and we all failed." We placed him back on the floor, looking at him with pity.

"First place is Todoroki Shoto's group!"

Tokoyami cleared his throat.

"Second place is Bakugo Katsuki's group!"

"Guys, I know it isn't much, but I hope this helps." Tokoyami said.

"Third place, surprisingly, is Hitoshi Shinso's group!"

Dark Shadow was revealed to be holding the headband Todoroki had around his forehead, leaving all of us to gasp. "That means-"

"Fourth place is Hisoka Yamazaki's group!"

We did it.