017 - IZUKU

Hisoka and I both stopped. "We can't fly over this, the air pressure from our gear is too strong and it'll cause one to explode." I said as Present Mic explained how the mines were all flashy and not as dangerous. There were a few others catching up, slowly making their way onto the field. Hisoka and I thought as we watched people cross.

"Izuku, I have an idea." Hisoka nearly shouted, and I looked at him in confusion. "What if we slowly moved the mines and made a huge explosion to blast us across the field?" He pointed out, and I smiled, saying, "Yea! And we could use our gear and your quirk to carefully move the mines, and blast us even further!" We both smiled as Hisoka summoned some spears so we could carefully dig and pile the mines together.

After we got a decent amount of mines together, Hisoka made two large shields and handed one to me. "You ready Izuku?" He asked and I nodded eagerly. We both jumped onto the pile of mines, being sent flying across the whole field. "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" Present Mic screamed into the mic, making Hisoka let out a snort. We were blasted towards the red and white headed kid and Bakugo. They looked at us in surprise as we started descending. Hisoka and I both moved to stand on the shields and just before we hit the ground, we jumped.

Hisoka activated his boots and I blasted a large gust from my air cannons and we were sent flying again with the help of the mines placed below us. I heard another explosion happen and when I looked behind me, I saw Bakugo blast his way towards us. We all landed and made a mad dash towards the finish line. We all heard loud cheering and Present Mic yelling out the winners. My heart was beating so loud I could barely hear anyone.

The first part of the sports festival was over.