027 - IZUKU

I ignited my whole body in green flames, watching Kacchan's face shift into one with panic. "You asked for this Kacchan!" I yelled and sprinted towards him. He quickly aimed an explosion at me and just as he let out a large explosion, I boosted myself in the air and avoided it, landing and punching Kacchan in the jaw. He growled and threw a few kicks and punches my way. I dodged them and threw a few fiery punches, luckily getting a few to land.

"You damn nerd! You had a quirk the whole time!" He yelled at me, making a few explosions. I tried to explain to him that I was a late bloomer, but he seemed to get angrier the more I talked. I continued to fight with him, throwing punches and kicks as he did the same.

Strategically, I was making him go into a defensive stance as I pushed him towards the edge of the boundaries. I can only keep his guard up for so long.

He sent another large explosion that I jumped back and dodged. I quickly sent a large gust of air towards him, but he managed to deflect it and lunged towards me. "You damned nerd! You really think I didn't notice your stupid trick of yours?!" He yelled, and went to swing at me. I dodged and tried to swing back, but he made a large blast that knocked me to the ground. All my flames extinguished, and I tried my hardest to get up.

"Come on nerd, get back up and fight me!" He screamed, and I groaned as I lifted myself off the ground, my whole body aching. Everyone stayed quiet, anticipating my next move, but I was so unsure of what I could do next. I feel like falling back down, everything hurts so much. I was just about ready to give up when I hear

"Come on Izuku! You can do it!"

I look up to the stands to see Hisoka cheering loudly for me. I chuckle and look over at Kacchan, who was looking at Hisoka as well. I looked over at his hands. He's clenching his hands, which means he's reached his limit and can't go anymore! Thank you Hisoka. Thank you for giving me just enough motivation to finish this!

I tackle Kacchan to the floor, taking him by surprise. I land with him on top of me, and he's incredibly red and confused. I kick him with both feet in his chest, launching him in the air. I quickly go on my feet and launched myself in the air with him. "Sorry Kacchan, but one of us has to win." I say as I feel my hands igniting and I punch Kacchan hard into the concrete.

I land onto the concrete, watching Kacchan unable to get back up. "Katsuki Bakugo is unable to get up. Izuku Midoriya wins!" Midnight announces, and everyone cheers loudly. However, Hisoka's voice is the only thing I hear at the moment. I looked over at him and smiled widely, before I finally fell over from exhaustion.

Ugh, my whole body hurts so much.