031 - IZUKU

T/W: Abuse, slur words. Proceed with caution.

A/N: was this planned? maybe

-----

I woke up in the morning, my whole body feeling sore and my eyes feeling swollen. Ugh, what happened...? I slowly get out of bed and see bruises and cuts littering my chest. I slowly look around my room, slowly remembering what happened.

-Last Night-

(Trigger Warning after this, just go to the next bolded words and continue reading)

"Izuku Midoriya. Get in here, now. We need to have a talk, you fag."

I see All Might right at the door, an angry look on his sunken face. I walk in confused, and immediately, he swings and hits me in the back of the head. I yelp and tumble over. "A-All Might? What was that for? Why are so you so-" "Shut up, fag." He cuts me off, and that word he calls me hurts.

"Your mother told me about your date with that trannie. I also saw that boy hug you, and I will not allow any of that. I'm lucky your mom needed to go to a late work shift, meaning it's just us." He says, an evil glare on his face. I look at him in fear as he smiled evilly at me.

"Now, repeat after me: I am not gay and I only like women."

"Wha-"

Punch.

"Say it."

"No-"

Kick.

"Say. It."

"But-"

Punch.

"Say it!"

"Wait-"

Kick.

Punch.

Whack.

He continued to hit me, and I was sobbing on the floor as I took all the hits. I can't fight him, he's my idol and mentor! I finally managed to stutter out the stupid phrase, and that seemed to satisfy him. He let me go to bed after and I ran into bed, sobbing myself to sleep.

-Back to Present- (Trigger warning over uwu) 

I managed to wrap myself up and put on my uniform. I tied my hair back, a couple strands in the front poking out and making it seem like little bunny ears. I quietly chuckled at them and quietly got ready for the day. Mom came in and gave me breakfast, not paying any mind to my slightly swollen eyes. I thank her and quickly ate breakfast, getting my bag ready and rushing out the door so I wasn't late to school.

My whole body hurt, but I pushed through it as I exited the apartment complex. I saw Kacchan and Hisoka waiting for me at the gate, and I felt somewhat guilty but grateful. As long as they're around, I just feel safer.

"Hey Izu- woah what happened to you?" Hiso asks, worried about me. "U-uh- it's nothing guys! Don't worry about it!" I lie, and they both look concerned at me. "Deku, what happened." Kacchan asks, anger and concern laced in his tone. "I-it's nothing Kacchan! Please, just drop it." I say, a little bit desperate. I don't want them to find out, then he'll find out and it'll be worse on me.

Luckily, they drop it and we all start walking to school silently. Hiso and Kacchan started quietly talking behind me, but I mainly focused on getting to school. As long as they don't get suspicious of the bandages, we'll be okay.

We made it to UA, and Kacchan walked off getting to his classroom while Hiso and I went to get our things as we made our way to Class 1A. "You ready to put our skills to the test?" Hiso asks, and I nod excitedly.

We both made our way over to 1A, slowly opening the door and seeing everyone staring at us. The teacher wasn't in yet, so it was just 18 students looking at us. "Wait- Deku? Glooms? What are you doing here?" Kacchan asked, breaking the stunned silence. "We transferred to the class." Hiso states, and everyone dashes over to us and greets us.

A man with glasses basically ushers over to the group and commands them to sit down so we could properly introduce ourselves. Luckily they all did and we were able to see where we could sit. There were two open spots in front of and behind Kacchan, meaning those were our seats. "Please kindly introduce yourselves to the class, then sit down." The glasses man says, and so we made our way over to the front of the class. "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya-" "and I'm Hisoka Yamazaki." We both introduce ourselves, sitting down afterwards. I sat behind Kacchan, while Hisoka sat in front of him.

Soon, a man holding a yellow sleeping bag walked into the classroom. I glanced at Hisoka, who was getting excited. Oh right! This is Eraserhead, one of Hisoka's idols! He introduced himself and basically told us we needed hero names and to also choose a hero agency to intern at next week.

Everyone was given a whiteboard and marker and told to come up with a hero name before presenting it to the class.

What should my hero name be?