021 - IZUKU

Watching Hisoka fight was so cool! I wrote down some notes about how he fought. As the next match was getting set up, Hisoka walked towards me, smiling widely.

"Hisoka!" I yelled happily, and gave them a hug. They accepted the hug and sat down, saying, "Did I do good for my first battle?" I nodded eagerly, showing them my notes. They read over the notes, then at the little portrait I drew of them, turning a bit red. Did they see something?

I looked back at the notebook and saw the little hearts around their portrait that I forgot to erase. I turned red myself, squeaking out several apologies and quickly erasing the hearts. Hisoka giggled and stopped me. "Don't worry Izu, it looks better that way." He says, and we both blush.

Just then, the next battle had announced to begin, causing us to look down at the arena. It was Todoroki and some black-haired boy with weird elbows. I started to take notes on their quirks, hopeful to gain some invention ideas.

The elbow guy shot some tape towards Todoroki, wrapping him up. Todoroki simply broke free and made a huge ice wall. Hisoka and I had to jump back to avoid getting hurt. "Holy-" Hisoka mumbled, and I looked at the ice in awe, doing my best to write down notes.

After the ice wall had gone up, the match was over and we all started chanting "Nice try!" to the boy with elbows. They had to remove all the ice before they could begin the third match. I sighed, knowing it'd be a while before my match began.

While we waited, Hisoka and I made casual conversation, explaining quirks and invention ideas. We had gotten fairly close without realizing it, literally our knees were touching! "Izuku, how do you feel about getting to go to the hero course tomorrow?" Hisoka asks, and I shrug. "Well it's gonna be very different from the support course, maybe we'll get new friends!" I said happily. We were never told which class we would transfer to, but it's most likely going to be Class 1A, since they have a shortage of students.

The next round was finally announced, and Hisoka looked over to the arena. I did the same, seeing a boy with bright yellow hair and a bolt in his hair and a girl with long, green hair that looked like vines. The match had begun, and the boy let out a lot of electricity towards the girl, who merely covered herself with her hair. After the boy finished, she picked him up with her vines and placed him out of bounds.

"Well that was over quickly." I commented, and Hisoka comments, "He probably would've won if he had something to bring all the electricity to a single spot, making his attacks stronger." I took some notes about making an electricity based support item.

The next match was Hatsume and a boy with dark blue hair and glasses. The match was just Mei showing off her "babies" and me and Hisoka laughing at all her crazy antics. She ended up stepping out at the end of her showcase, leaving the blue haired boy to win.

Now, it was time for my match. I was up against a pink girl with an acid quirk, and I had to think of a way to throw her out or at least knock her out with my inventions. I was still a bit uneasy with my quirk, since I only trained with it for about a week. Hisoka wished me luck, and I was off.

I'll fight and win for you Hisoka, just you wait and see.