033 - IZUKU

We ended up having to go back to class before we could find Kacchan, and that meant our first hero training with the others. Hisoka and I were told by Aizawa that we would use any inventions we made to go against the other kids. Needless to say, we were excited.

Hisoka and I got ready first as Aizawa would explain how the training would work to everyone else. I snuck Hisoka into the mens changing room, and we both quickly changed without looking at each other. After we got into our PE uniforms, we both went down to the Development Studio, where we saw Power Loader and Hatsume working on some inventions.

"Heyyyy inventing heroes! Here for your equipment?" Hatsume greets, looking up from her unfinished invention to wave to us. Hisoka and I wave back, going over to the shelves lined by the back of the room where we keep most of our inventions. Power Loader gave us two shelves labeled with our name to house our inventions when we got into the hero course. We're also allowed to enter the studio anytime we need during school hours.

Power Loader and Hatsume have their usual banter and we add in small comments and remarks as we go through our inventions. It felt like we were all part of a family. It was nice.

I eventually picked up my danger sensing goggles, my fire proof arm guards with built in air cannons, boots that boost me into the air, and an invention Mei helped out with that helps me control the air cannons and how much power I release. Have I ever tried it out? Nope. Am I positive that it'll work the way I need it to? Also no. I look over at Hisoka and see he picked out his usual speed and flight boots and voice enhancer, but also had new fingerless gloves, similar arm guards to mine, and something strapped to his back.

"You kids ready to battle?" Power Loader asks us and we eagerly nod. He laughs and ruffles both of our heads before letting us go. "Go show them hero kids who's the best!" He cheered and we both said, "You got it, Power Loader!"

As we made our way down to Gym Gamma, our excitement grew. "With our combined power, and our badass inventions, we'll beat them easily!" Hisoka excitedly says and I chuckle and hold his hand. He blushes a bit and I chuckle, saying, "We'll definitely win, but Kacchan might throw a fit." We both laugh about it, still holding hands as we continue going towards Gym Gamma.

We hear Aizawa talking and explaining that the training will be much harder than normal as we arrive just outside the doors. "But Mr. Aizawa, who are we supposed to be fighting?" I hear someone ask, and we take this as our cue to enter. "You'll be fighting the new support course transfers."

Everyone starts cheering and saying it'll be easy, but they all severely underestimate us. This'll be so much fun.